X-ray showing my VNS problem

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by tucker, May 2, 2008.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Daize

Daize New Member

2. vertigo247

vertigo247 One cannot think crooked and walk straight.

Good grief, Danny! I can't believe there's nothing they can do for you! So you're just supposed to deal with it and move on? Sounds wrong to me. I hope they come up with a solution and get it fixed! Please keep us posted.

Hugs, Brooke

3. DizzyMel

DizzyMel New Member

I thing they should go back in for a "do over". This one isnt working and they havent really taken you too much farther along in your progress if this is the best they can do.

4. Joanne5170

Joanne5170 New Member

Hi

I read your post VNS. I woud recommend going to the House and Ear Clinic in Los Angeles. I live in NY and had a VNS done May 2002.

There are very few doctors who have the expertise to perform this very delicate surgery. I went to the best clinic for ear problems in the world.

Patients from all over go there. If anyone can help you it would be Dr. Brackman.

If you want to talk further you can email me at [email protected] Joan

5. luckyswife

luckyswife New Member

I would definatly get a lawyer.This is adding to your suffering.

6. Joanne5170

Joanne5170 New Member

Hi

I had a VNS May 2002. I had it done at the House and Ear Clinic in LA. Patients from all over the world go to this clinic. I would highly recommend you speak to Dr. Brackman if you want I can give you his number and he woud speak with you. My email address is [email protected]. You need to talk to someone. Everyone who I personally spoke to in 2002 had success with this surgery including me. I got my life back.

Joan

7. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Danny,

I am sorry that you are going through all that you are. You, and others who suffer like you, are a large reason that I stay here, to offer valid alternatives to help prevent that kind of thing happening to others. Winde had a similar hole drilled in her skull as you. By the grace of God, she continues to get better. They must have used the good stuff on her. I am so sorry for your suffering and send a prayer that you will find a route to relief.

Hang in there. Although you and I do not cross many paths here on the forum, please know that you have all of my respect and I know that you are one hell of a great guy.

Hank

8. tucker

tucker The Meniere's DVD Guy!

Thanks everyone for your responses!

Guess it is going to take me awhile to figure out what to do about the mess my mesh is in.....

9. vertigo247

vertigo247 One cannot think crooked and walk straight.

Whatever you decide to do, we're here for you, Danny.

Hugs, Brooke

10. Donis

Donis Bilateral Menieres/MAV...

Danny ... I am soooooooooooo upset that this has happened! Just remember that you are loved and all of us will help you cope with this disaster! I agree with getting another opinion and seeking legal counsel. YOU will get through this and I'm standing beside you all the way!

11. Daize

Daize New Member

Danny,

This is just not right!! Whatever decision you make dear friend, we love you and we support you :-*

Much hugs, Ruth

12. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

much love to you dear friend :)