WTF? I used to be twizzle!

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Anubis, Oct 3, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Anubis

Anubis Take a walk on the Wild Side

Hi everyone! Well - is this what happens when you go away for awhile? I come back and I no longer exist. I tried to re-create my profile but after 3 days of trying to get an activation email I gave up and started a whole new profile! Now I have to start off as a newbie again :-[

2. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Hi Linda.........we all had to start over after the latest site crash.

Welcome back!!!!

3. survivedit

survivedit New Member

Welcome back - I think I have one of those WTF moments at least once a day and they're not related to the Meniere's website!

Bob W

4. marlyn56

marlyn56 New Member

HI, I'M A NEWBIE. JUST FOUND OUT 6 WEEKS AGO I HAVE MM. I'VE BEEN ON MEDICAL LEAVE SINCE THEN. I WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK. BEEN A DIURETIC AND LOW SALT DIET AND XANAX. I DO PRETTY GOOD. MOSTLY JUST MILD DIZZY FEELINGS. I WORK IN A FACTORY. I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL BE ABLE TO KEEP UP, BUT THOUGHT I'D TRY AND USE UP MY FMLA AS I NEED TO. MY DR. WANTS ME TO GO ON DISABILITY. BUT THATS NOT ENOUGH TO LIVE ON FOR ME. HAS ANYONE OUT HERE BEEN ABLE TO CONTINUE WORKING IN A FACTORY ENVIRONMENT ? MARLYN56

5. shudabenanun

shudabenanun Laters baby

welcome back Twizzle(Anubis).. I know this happened to me twice now.. I'm a newbie too. First time it happened I felt like a whinner and now it happened again but I think everyone lost their post too... I always liked seeing how many posts everyone had-there were some that had a BUNCH!!!! ---glad your back!!

6. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

:-*

WTF

Your still twizzle in my book.

7. cherylmcgr

cherylmcgr New Member

I have and some days the noise from floor, moving parts and lighting got to me. I worked as a quality manager and my mistakes always got up to me. I was trying to fake it but stress and brain fog won. If you want to work try it. You can always file later for SSI and at least you will have given it a shot the key is your boss understanding IMO some days you will feel great others not so much. Good luck to you.

8. tm53

tm53 New Member

What's with bumping posts from 2006?

9. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Welcome back, even though I don't know you!

10. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

Appears to be something Dolfan and Braves find funny.

11. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Men! They have their own sense of humor!

MENieres
    MENopause
    MENtion
    MENtality.....

Seems I have my own weird sense of humor! LOL!