Would you call or leave it alone?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by princessmommy, Jun 15, 2008.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. princessmommy

princessmommy New Member

Yes, I sent the card. Didn't hear anything for a while...until tonight....we talked for a while on the phone.

I hope I wasn't too overbearing about medications and suggestions. He told me what he's been going through and I sympathized, empathized and joked aobut some of it with him. I hope it was helpful. It made me feel good that I could help someone...especially since MM is so individual and so are the treatments/results. I guess I wish someone would have come to me and said, "Have you tried this or that, or what about this...?" It would've helped me a lot. I told him about this forum and how much I have gained from everyone, so I hope he checks it out.

Thanks for the suggestions....Anne-Marie are you feeling any better?
    N

2. joyoncnrse

joyoncnrse New Member

Menieres is such a strange disease that only people who have it can really empathize with the struggles people go through . I am glad you were able to touch base with this person and give insight and understanding. It means so much.
    Paige

3. fcclimber

fcclimber New Member

That's wonderful!

4. LisaB

LisaB New Member

That was very nice of you. I had a friend offer help and didn't take her up on it until I was feeling horrible........but then I called and it did help. Knowing she was there was great. Lisa