Would Someone Explain Gent Injections?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Aladdin, Jun 9, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. LisaB

LisaB New Member

Thanks for that info, Aladdin, and Linda for the info in the other thread too. Sure hope everything they are doing to help soon works for you!! Hugs, Lisa

2. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

I think Aladdin also has MM??

3. Dizzy Little Piggy

Dizzy Little Piggy OINK OINK

My take is if you have problems with both ears it is not wise to destroy any hearing because you don't know what the future will bring in the other ear. I have lost all of the hearing in my right ear from Meniere's over time. I did have gent treatments in my left ear about 13 years ago but I would never risk it now.

Piggy

4. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

yes girl - mm in left and scds in right and a tad in left - oto believes mm invading right ear as well

xoxo

5. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

i have attacks of mm in my left ear (and occasion right)jusually tinnitus becomes so loud and shrills i want to cry, nauseaa, vomiting/dry heaves, pressure sometimes during or before, than usually hearing fluctuates (not always in this same order)

i have vertigo attacks by pressure/noise in right ear - i hear certain noises and vertigo beings without warning - pressure induced vertigo gives me a little more time but usually more violent -- noise causes violent and strong usually expelsion of food and then after awhile can recover - quicker than from the mm attacks - however, they do play off each other
    i have drops attacks from scds and possibly mm
    i have hyperacusis in both ears but right more sensitive to more sounds
    i also have recruitment

6. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

http://www.dizziness-and-balance.com/disorders/central/drop.html

drop attacks-scds

7. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

i have vertigo every day; loud noises and other pitched noise cause vertigo - once vertigo hits the quality of hearing declines anyways - my own voice echoes in my head and if more than one noise introduced it sounds gibberish and confusing - than i have mm as well

piggy - i am so sorry for your condition - i wish you well hugs/prayers

8. LisaB

LisaB New Member

I wish you ALL well and me too! :) Hugs, Lisa