Would appreciate your prayers.

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Nani, Sep 4, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Nani

Nani New Member

Meniere's and asthma and now some heart concerns. I'm supposed to go talk to the doctor on Tuesday about my echocardiogram. I'd appreciate your prayers about my heart report.

However, I really seek your prayers for my 29 year old daughter, Regis. She is a new mom and hasn't been feeling well. An ultrasound revealed a lesion on her liver. She's scheduled for a CT next Thursday. I'm over 1,000 miles away from her and I hate it. Please ask the Lord to protect and heal her and give us a good report for her!

Thank you so much for praying. You are always faithful to do so, and I really appreciate it!

Nani

2. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Done, Nani.

3. jim1884again

jim1884again advocating baldness be recognized as a disability

Hi Nani
    sorry for your health troubles and I know how much more it hurts us when one of our children is sick than when we are--try to keep upbeat and hopeful about her CT--more often than not, those initial things don't turn out to be anything dire--and please try to take care of you--the healthier you are, the more you can be there for Regis
    will be thinking of you and Regis and please post to let everyone know how things turn out for both of you
    take care

4. Cara

Cara New Member

You got it.

5. Daize

Daize New Member

prayers sent your way.

6. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Prayers going out for you and Regis and that new grandbaby too.

7. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Prayers said, Hugs sent!

8. jim1884again

jim1884again advocating baldness be recognized as a disability

was thinking about your daughter's appt today--hope things went well--let us know how things are when you feel you can

9. Nani

Nani New Member

Thank you all for your prayers! Praise God that my daughter got a good report on her CT scan. She has a hemangioma on her liver, but it is a benign condition and she should do well by watching her diet. I am so grateful for His mercy!

Nani

10. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

prayers indeed

11. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

Both of you are in my prayers.

12. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Nani, I am so glad your daughter's CT scan came back as benign. That is wonderful news. I will keep both of you in my prayers sweetie and please let us know how you are doing when you feel up to it.

13. freckles

freckles New Member

Both of you have my prayers and from my husband Tom too.