Worst Time of the Day for You?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by lulu48, Apr 1, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

?

When do you tend to feel the worst? Or is there no specific time of day when you feel your symptoms

1. Morning

46.3%
  2. Afternoon

9.8%
  3. Evening

17.1%
  4. It Varies For Me

36.6%
  1. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

I tend to feel the worst in the morning when I first get up. I feel very off-balanced and nauseous and it takes me a good hour before I feel like I can have breakfast.

2. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

Varies for me, Lu.

3. survivedit

survivedit New Member

Mornings typically, but it can happen anytime.

4. Crazyd

Crazyd New Member

I also have the most problems in the morning. I don't wake up early either, get up around ten. Then it takes me around an hour also to feel like alive. Also the best time of day for me is late in the evening. It's the only time I feel totally Like myself which in turn causes me to stay up late. Just do to the fact that it feels so nice to feel good.

5. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

Mornings are my worst time. I wake up usually with a lot of brain fog, not sure if I am going to have a good day or not. After about an hour I can tell if the fog is going to lift or not. Some days the sunshines bright other days the fog sets in.

6. njspingirl

njspingirl unilateral menieres..had vns and gent injections

Mornings !

7. gert157

gert157 New Member

MORNINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless we have storms rolling in, then its game on, whenever, it dictates how dizzy I will be, I got nothing when barometric pressure changes..........I hate this disease!!!!!!!!!!

8. VickiS

VickiS New Member

Mornings for me too.

9. luckyswife

luckyswife New Member

varies for me too...I can be absolutely fine and then whammo...hits like a ton of bricks!

10. JRod

JRod New Member

I answered mornings. In my attack days, although I never really had attacks in the mornings, I felt miserable getting up. These days, the second I wake up is still the worst. But generally once I start moving around, things get better.

11. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

Unless I have to ride somewhere I absolutely have to lie down early afternoon.

12. lslmojim

lslmojim New Member

I work nights so for me it is when I get up in the early evening and usually right before I go to bed in the morning when I feel my worst. :( Seems like I get if lucky a 4-5 hour window of normalcy.

13. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Oh I usually need a short nap in the afternoon too Seadog. Helps me get through the rest of the day.

14. shelly3257

shelly3257 New Member

Worst for me is evening into night. I think I get fatigued as the day goes on, because I'm chronically dizzy and in a migraine and then as it gets later the vertigo hits worse and worse.

Of course it can vary too. Depending on the triggers around me. Or just random factors that I don't know.

Most of my god awful room spinning attacks are throughout the night though.

15. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

When I first get up in the a.m. - concerning Meniere's - I actually 'feel' the best. As the day wears on my symptoms worsen. By the evening, I'm completely exhausted and it's all bad. It's all I can do to crawl into bed and get some much needed sleep. I also take naps in the afternoon on those days that the exhaustion sets in before midday

16. AnneT

AnneT New Member

Interesting stuff! I've been needing naps for about 5 years... diagnosed as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Meniere's symptoms started about 2 years ago. My nasty vertigo attacks have (so far) been evening or wake me up in the middle of the night. The dysequilibrium is up and down all day... sometimes worse for awhile after my nap, and then again in the evening especially if I watch TV.

17. mrdizzy

mrdizzy New Member

Pretty much when my eyes are open is the worst for me

18. sirlanc

sirlanc New Member

Kept a log of all my vertigo attacks (over a 100) I could find no order or logic in the time, it was totally random.

19. survivorgirl34

survivorgirl34 New Member

mornings. but now i am sick almost all day long

20. Daize

Daize New Member

It varies, but, mornings I wake up with brain fog and it takes a couple of hours to be ready for the day.

By the afternoon, I need a nap.