Worst symptoms in a long time

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by birdmom3, Oct 24, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. birdmom3

birdmom3 New Member

I woke up today feeling vertigo and really out of it. I had done the other modified epily manuver before bed 3 times last night. That Barton thing one of you talked about.I was having trouble geting my balance today. We were at the store. Lights bothered me. And I felt really sick. I have been in remission for about 4 years. This is the worst I have felt.

I wonder if I am geting worse. I am on no medication and the diet does not seem to affect me. I tok a Magnisuim pill and MSM today. I am looking in the herb Shisandra as an alternative to Ginko. Ginko makes me sick. I took one of the Schizandra. And felt better about 1/2 hour later. I cannot say for sure if it was that or just being able to calm down after this.

I was all set to believe most of my Meniere' s problems were almost all gone. But I was wrong.

Birdmom3

2. charlesj

charlesj New Member

Sorry you're having trouble. No one deserves this. Hang in there.

3. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Gosh Birdmom, I hate to hear that you have been feeling so bad. You seemed to be doing so well. I hope this is just a tiny set back and that you will start feeling much better very soon. Hugs to you and take care.

4. Jäger

Jäger Me and My sweetie 15 years ago :)

Wish you the best hope you start feeling better soon.

5. Hollykins2

Hollykins2 I have nothing cute or entertaining to put here...

Chiming in with another hope you feel better soon. You deserve it!

6. birdmom3

birdmom3 New Member

Thanks so much. I feel better today. My alergy is bothering me. I was sneezing all day. Not a cold but eyes tearing and sneezing. I wonder if this is the cause of my symptoms. I took echinacia and garlic. Seems to help with sneezing for me.

Birdmom3

7. vikx

vikx New Member

Hope it was just a glitch, Birdmom. VK

8. Papajoe

Papajoe Myco-dental Freak of Nature

Bummer! Get better soon!

9. June-

June- New Member

Hope your turnaround comes soon.

10. so sorry you aren't feeling well hope you get feeling better real soon.

chris

11. survivedit

survivedit New Member

Glad you're feeling better. Have you tried a neti pot for allergies?

Bob

12. birdmom3

birdmom3 New Member

Thank you all. I am feeling almost like myself. I still have some small vertigo when I wake up but not so bad as to feel like I was going to fall down in bed? That was so weird. Now it is just random.

We got hit with the rain today. Maybe that we it. And my allergy is acting up. There seems to be a plant blooming or a weed that makes me sneeze. The apartment people have the lawn care company, come here on Mondays and when they were mowing I was sneezing like crazy. I hope it gets better.

Birdmom3

13. gnutten

gnutten Markus

Glad to hear that you're feeling better Birdmom! :)

14. birdmom3

birdmom3 New Member

Thanks all of you. I had some allergy mills and that helped me. It was raining and maybe whatever hit us, I got pre storm symptoms. It seems once the storm hits I am fine. But I thought I was going to die on Saturday and Sunday.

Birdmom3

15. james

james ''Everywhere I go there I am'' GS

Glad you are feeling better!