worst flare up

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Jade63, Jul 16, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Jade63

Jade63 New Member

here in Ohio we are getting into a real bad heat wave due this comig week..already itis humid and hot but next week into the high 90's...i have a bad headache, constant light headedness. spins, runny nose and eye on my right side, really tired..i have never felt quite so bad could it be the upcoming heat wave?? ihave active meniers vestibular disease (the diagnosis of 1997) and tinnitus. iam very worried.

2. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

Jade,
    So sorry about your symptoms..my family say this summer I'm better than a barometer.....I've never experienced this as frequently as this year..the only other times over my 9 1/2 yrs were during 2 hurricanes. ??? I have severe reactions during these pop up sudden storms and my OTO says they are busier this year than in 2005-2006 hurricane seasons..

3. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Hi Jade. I live in southwestern Ohio so I know exactly where you're coming from with the symptoms flaring up. I'm also dreading the upcoming heat and humidity heading this way. One of my worst triggers is the weather. I was practically housebound last Summer because of the excessive humidity and pressure changes. My Neuro says this is one of the worst areas I could possibly live in because of the weather.

Good luck to you hon, I hope your symptoms don't get any worse for you. Looks like the AC is gonna be our best friend this week.

4. Jade63

Jade63 New Member

not that i am glad anyone feels like this..but relief in knowing that weather can reck havoc with the dizzys and feeling lousy....looks like i will company staying in with AC..what a shame we cannot enjoy the summer after a terrrible winter.