worst day in a long time

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by deadeye, Jul 28, 2008.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. deadeye

deadeye New Member

hey guys am having a miserable day. ringing,fullness,balance; everything is out of whack. have had alot of stress lately, my precious daughter got married in austin last saturday. i coach a 7th grade girls basketball team and we played in a tournament in san antonio this weekend, have been eating horrible. lots of chips and salt,etc. funny thing though i don't notice salt bothering me after i eat it. don't know if it's really a trigger or not. anyway this board is a great way to just talk it out. i appreciate your time. God bless deadeye

2. Mystic

Mystic New Member

Sorry you are having a bad day. Sounds like you may need to slow down for a little while (stress may be the trigger this time to your not feeling well). I don't know if you have ever tried meditation but I think it would help you get centered again. Getting back on track with eating right is also a good idea. Always listen to your body, it knows best. Sometimes your mind doesn't know when to quit and tries to make you feel guilty for taking it easy, meditation helps shut it off which helps your body heal itself.

Anyway, I am sending good thoughts your way.............and hope you feel better soon :)

One last tip - if you find it difficult to sit still while trying to meditate - try taking a walk. Sometimes that works better. And God bless you too!

3. June

June New Member

It must be going around. Not a good few days for me either. Do get back on track with your diet and try to bring the stress level down. Those things add up. I don't think the effects are always immediate. Take care.

4. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Take care of yourself.

Even if salt is not a trigger, the body knows when it gets too much. Go easy.

5. 2DAMNDIZZY

2DAMNDIZZY New Member

Hi Deadeye,

I hope you feel better soon. Try to get some rest.

Maggie

6. tucker

tucker The Meniere's DVD Guy!

Hope things have improved!

Tuck

7. peggoins

peggoins Stop the world from spinning!!

Take care and rest when ever you get the chance, and to much salt has a way of raising up on you even when you dont think you have had to much.. Peg

8. shelly3257

shelly3257 New Member

Hope you are feeling better. Try cutting back the salt again and getting some rest and see if it helps? In any case, hang in there. And I agree it does help to talk it out. I'm having an awful day so I'm on here to do the same thing. It helps to talk to those that know how bad you feel.

9. burd

burd New Member

It may not be the salt but something else you are eating that your body is responding to. Take notes when you have surges like this, of what you are eating and drinking or what is significant about your environment (stuff you may be breathing in, like dust, smoke, fragrances, pollens, animal dander, chemical smells, etc), and it could be with time patterns will start to develop and you'll get some answers.

10. deadeye

deadeye New Member

doc kemper in austin put me on a steriod pack. have started watching my diet better and relaxing alittle more. doing alittle better. thanks for your thoughts and prayers. i walked my daughter down the aisle weekend before last and was praying i wouldn't fall over. no pressure right!? have a good one. God bless you all. deadeye

11. CherylR

CherylR New Member

Congrats on your daughter's wedding! (and for walking her down the aisle without being dizzy and stumbling!) I definitely find that stress is a trigger for me. I become fatigued with stress (and it can be good or bad stresses) and then find the ringing and brain fog and disequilibrium build up. So, I know that it is hard but keeping stress at bay is very important for me to do at least! Easier said than done sometimes but I always tell myself that "this too shall pass" and I will have something else to worry with! A father-in-law passing away suddenly in April and a brother-in-law battling the fight of his life right now with cancer has not been so easy to not stress about! Trying to keep things in perspective is my goal. It's working somewhat! I take my meds and vitamins and eat right and take walks and breath deep! Usually tends to keep things right for me! Take Care!

12. LisaB

LisaB New Member

I'm so glad the wedding went well. Hope you're better. Lisa

13. Its Back

Its Back New Member

I know the feeling. I am going through a few bad days myself.
    Hope you are feeling better soon.