Worst attack ever?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by ThornInDaesSide, Dec 27, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. ThornInDaesSide

ThornInDaesSide New Member

What was your worst attack? What led up to it?

Mine was when I was rushed to the ER for a major kidney stone attack. The ER pushed through heavy duty pain killers, and BOOM! I was thrown into a major vertigo attack.

I couldn't articulate to DH to get my med out of my purse, but he realized what was up when I pointed to my eyes and mimicked dribbling a ball. I honestly could not speak.

Twice this happened. The third time, I told the ER doc to give me something for the vertigo as well. Staved off that attack!

2. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

All of my attacks were the same........debilitating and ugly.

Fortunately, they were episodic and I had a reprieve in between attacks.

3. McCubbins

McCubbins If he brought u 2 it He'll bring you through it!

I loved mine.. but I think I already lamented on that in another thread. Suffice it to say I was treated to a spin cycle walk to my bed after doing my Barbara Hershey imitation from The Entity. If you don't know what I am talking about, she was thrown around and raped by an Incubus.. I got to live that dream without the rape part. Berber does not make for a good handsome treatment.. but I got a free dermabrasion that morning... the hard way.