Worried, scared and need advice...

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by GinaMc, Dec 27, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. LisaB

LisaB New Member

Gina another thought I had was, don't be afraid to call and check in with the docs and nurses often too. Sometimes we want to wait until our next appt., and a quick call can ease our fears too. Hugs, Lisa :)

2. GinaMc

GinaMc Me and my friend Sally :)

Sparrow ~ thank you.. there is nothing anyone can do, time is all i need to heal and patience, i just have to get that thru my head (no pun intended!) it's just hard cuz I don't feel the best and I'm still dizzy/off balance, etc. but I am trying to hang in there, being back to work is good but I find that I cant make it longer than the 4 hours so that is very frustrating... then trying to wean off the valium which isn't going so well but I keep thinking about what Bergie and Mari posted and I need to get off the med if I want the VNS to do it's job, it's just that when I do cut back on the valium I can barely make it thru work and I can't take any more time off than I already have...... grrrrrrrrrr

Lisa ... yes I have called my doctor's office and left a message with the nurse... haven't heard back but with it being a Holiday week I know how busy doctor's offices are because I work in one! so i'm really trying to be patient. I have a follow up on 1/12/07 so i'm hoping to get some of my questions answered then... as far as my recovery goes, am i where i should be... and to reassure me that there isn't anything wrong. I just don't understand why I still feel as lousy as i did 2 weeks ago, unless of course the recovery is slow because of the valium... anyway... i just have to figure it out and take it one day at a time. thanks for your advice though, i appreciate you thinking of me.

Gina

3. sparrow

sparrow Guest

(((((Gina hugs))))) it is a quandry what to do, isn't it... to take the valium or not. Those are very good points by Bergi and Mari, I agree. I wish there was something I could do to help you, I wish I had a crystal ball.............

Love and hugs,

Sparrow

4. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

Gina,
    many huggs and prayers to you!!!
    i havent had the surgery but i wish
    you some peace of mind as well.