WORRIED ABOUT SPARROW...

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by tamarak, Oct 14, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. cheese

cheese New Member

Sparrow all the best for tommorrow. Sometimes it all seems like to much to deal with, but life is to good to go down without a fight. I really hope everything works out for you. A couple of years ago they found an abnormality in my brain during an MRI, and i was rushed in to see a neuro surgeon. I thought that was it ....i couldnt eat sleep or talk for the week leading up to the appointment ...It turned out to be a benign cyst that was nothing to worry about. I really hope you get a similar outcome tommorrow. But if you dont, you are strong enough to fight on and beat whatever it may be. Im not a christian by any stretch of the imagination, but I really hope that god looks after you during this time. If you are strong enough to live with meniere's, you are strong enough to fight anything.

Good luck and take care XO

2. wendyd

wendyd New Member

Hope you get some answers tomorrow, and a good plan. Thinking of you, and hope all goes well tomorrow, and tonight goes quickly for you.

3. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

sparrow,

I am the care giver, I don't handle being cared for either. Just let it happen honey, you'll get use to it and come to love how it feels. Your not weak, your just not use to dealing with such stress, we all suffer when those times come. If I was there I would lay in bed with you and just hold you. Sounds weird I know but when a friend did this to me, it opened me up so. It just felt good, like I could draw off their strength for awhile. We all will be waiting for your post when you get back. :-*

4. Willie Marie

Willie Marie New Member

I will be praying for you as you see the doctor tomorrow.

Willie Marie

5. Robyn

Robyn Russell the Wombat

Sparrow, I hope you get some answers from the doctors when you go tomorrow (which is probably today - it is Monday here! ;D).

Hang in there, things will improve. :)

6. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Good thoughts and {{hugs}}. We're here for you!

7. Goomeri Spinner

Goomeri Spinner New Member

ditto

Just wish I was closer :'( :-*

8. TracyInIndy

TracyInIndy Guest

Sparrow,

I want you to take a blanket and wrap it around yourself as tight as you can! Now imagine that instead of a blanket it's your MMorg family gathered around you, holding you in your time of need. We can't be there for you, but we can be here for you!

Loads of Hugs and Lots of Love,
    Tracy

9. caron1477

caron1477 New Member

Hugs and prayers to you Sparrow.
    :-*

10. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

Sometimes when we don't have the strength or courage or faith to keep going on our own, we find we have to let others be strong, courageous and faithful for us! This sounds like probably a tough thing for an independent loner like you, but one thing MM or any chronic illness does for you - it makes you take stock of your resources and eventually reinvent yourself, accepting help when necessary, being stubborn and strong when possible.

Many prayers, tender hugs and boxes of chocolates for you. We're always here with more. I keep telling people, we need to start an MM commune so we can all be together!!! LOL

11. abra

abra New Member

Praying for you, sparrow....

12. sparrow

sparrow Guest

Putting it all together......... my allergist/immunologist is sending me to a pulmonologist. I was one step ahead of him, I already made the appointment, it is on the 24th. His comments are:
    1. The radiologist did not say that he saw cancer with the two nodules, on the report.
    2. Doc said, but that doesn't mean that I don't have cancer.
    3. I requested another CTSCan with higher contrast.
    4. Doc said, he wants the pulmonologist to order the CTScan as there are varying types of contrast used for cancer.
    5. I inquired about the lesions in my liver and on my kidneys.
    6. Doc said he needs me to see the oncologist for this and to be followed by this type of doctor. He would not comment on what this could mean to me.
    7. Doc says I have to have more blood work for my compromised immune system since the C3d test came in high at 13 and to see the response of my antibodies from the pneumnococco vaccine because essentially I have very low antibodies to fight off pneumonia. Also, my last SedRate was 60 and that was just too high. But he cannot explain why my SedRate is soo high.

Basically, I have no concrete answers :'( :'( But I do know that I am having break thru panic attacks and MM has been very bad since last Wednesday.

All of your prayers and encouragement helped me get a good nights rest last night. Actually I dreamed about being hugged. Right before bedtime I was re-reading your responses to me and my mind equated your words into experiencing being hugged. I woke up feeling confident and ready to face my doctor. However, sitting across from him I had a break thru panic attack, couldn't be helped. I find myself coming back her often throughout the day just to read your responses, over and over and over again. I soo desperately need to hear that I am going to be okay and to be hugged and prayed for.

This is totally unlike me to be expressing all this. I was the one who lurked in the background when sympathy was expressed at work or birthdays or any celebrations as outward expression is just soo foreign to me. I hope I am appropriately expressing myself to all of you here !!!

Sparrow

13. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

Sparrow sweetheart

You are doing just fine with your expressing yourself. it does feel good to be held, and I will be doing that tonight with you when you lay down. We are praying for you that God would let you feel all this love and you did. We are here for you, keep reading and feel the strength we send you :-*

14. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Sparrow....Big Lonnnnnnnnnng Hugs for you!!! We are here for you and praying also!

Group Huggies!!
    [​IMG]
    Hang in there!!!
    Bergs

15. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

Honey you just keep on coming back here for hugs or just to feel better. Hang in there! Get use to people caring and let us! You have found that it really does help. ;)

Try keeping a journal of you feelings also. Sometimes it helps to get it out (if you didn't want to post here) and could help relieve some of the panic attacks. Try deep slow breaths, concentrating on each breath going in and going out.

Hugs and prayers!

16. 2DAMNDIZZY

2DAMNDIZZY New Member

{{{hugs}}}

17. vwjimmyoz

vwjimmyoz New Member

Two posts for you mate...

We do care and we are here for you...

I hope you are taking it easy and getting some rest

Love Jimmy :)

18. Peanut Brittle

Peanut Brittle My Twerple Has My Heart

Hi Sparrow,

It's Tuesday, 10/24, and I'm thinking of you and praying that you get some answers that are clear. All of the "could bes" and "may bes" have GOT to be exhausting. No wonder you're feeling fatigued!

I LOVE your idea for your wall of fame-- a safe corner, all for you to be genuinely all YOU are. You are an inspiration!

You know what's great about your name? Sparrows are in sight all over here and they keep you in my toughts and prayers. (If you had chosen "mole," that, too, would work, as moles or voles are having a party in our yard... the ground is actually spongey from their handiwork-- SO, though I don't "see" you as "Mole," moles will be constant reminders as well).

I'm wondering what you're eating. This is important. With MM symptoms being exacerbated and worry in general-- these things can affect anyone's appetite, and it's important that you give yourself some extra fuel.

Would you please ease my mind and let us know what you're eating?

I hope you're getting some clear answers today. My heart broke when I read of your primary doctor's treatment of you. Reading your words brought me back to a time when a similar thing happened to me and it felt so horrible. We're at our most vulnerable when we're in a doctor's office. I could almost hear my shattered self-esteem falling on the floor.

It's been my experience that the folks on this website are patient, they are great at working puzzles, and their hugs and love and support is just the greatest all-purpose and strongest GLUE!

Guess I'll go outside and look at some sparrows and walk around on the spongy ground...

Be gentle with thyself, and know you're not alone.

Buckets of HUGGAGE,
    Jenski

19. Peanut Brittle

Peanut Brittle My Twerple Has My Heart

Oh, I just LOVE it when things work out for the good! Deep, cleansing SIGH...

20. sparrow

sparrow Guest

((((Peanutbrittle hugs))) I love reading your writing. You know how to capture an audience....... me !!! Your sense of humor is catching too. Thanks for the buckets of huggage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eating?? what's that??? No, I have to say my diet has been just non-existent over the past two weeks. My frig is pretty bare right now and I am willing myself to get out of bed and go out to the grocery store. I didn't have a friendly experience with safeway.com delivery on my last order and so just, well, haven't made up my mind. I did make some chicken soup and beef soup over the weekend but it is almost gone, strange how that happens ;D

Yeup, I saw my self esteem laying all over the floor in pieces when the doctor trampled over me during the office visit. I won't be going back to her. It was sooo difficult parking soo far away from the hospital building and then I forgot my cane and walking those 4 blocks to the building was hard with the vertigo and the ride up in the elevator made things worse. Things happen for a reason and I guess I had to go thru this negative experience to not go back there again. Now I just have to find another pdoc............ scratching my head, LOL. Maybe I should switch my name to Owl, so I can hoot "Who, Who, Who can help me now?" LOL hahahahaha :D

I am actually working on my wall of fame today :D Trying to find something to cheer myself up. I got out my show ribbons and my show pictures and sometime this week I will make it up to the framing shop to look at shadow boxes to display them in. I wish I never thru out my girl scout sash w/badges, that has always bothered me, as those would be a real treasure today. Oh the things we toss out, sell and give away, if only we could get them all back !!!

Wishing you wheelbarrows of hugs tooo !!!!

Sparrow :D