WORRIED ABOUT SPARROW...

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by tamarak, Oct 14, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. tamarak

tamarak New Member

Sparrow was supposed to go for a test a few days ago and I haven't heard from her since. Has anyone heard from her? Does anyone know how to reach her? She has cats and I'm worried if she isn't home for them...I'm worried about her.

Tamara

2. TracyInIndy

TracyInIndy Guest

Tamara,

She posted on her "Very Bad News" thread what happened during the test. Last I knew she was waiting on the results. I have no idea other than PM how to contact her. Maybe she's having computer problems?

Tracy

3. waxwing

waxwing New Member

I just pm'ed her, I live close to her so I gave her my number and told her to call me if she needs help with ANYTHING.
    m. :-\

4. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

That's very kind of you, and thanks. Let us know if you hear anything.

5. sparrow

sparrow Guest

I am sorry that I haven't responded to you sooner (((((hugs)))))). MM seized me and knocked me down pretty hard since the CTScan and I have been in raw fear mode, unable to be in anything but the fetal position in bed. I was able to get out of bed today and drove myself to the hospital. to get a copy of my film and the report. My doc would not comment on anything on Friday. He wants me in his office first thing Monday morning :-[ He wants a three year study on my lungs and Monday morning I have to pick up my former xrays on the way to his office. He also has faxed my report over to my hemotologist/oncologist that I saw in January for another opinion. I am pretty frightened right now.

A 3mm nodule was seen, not a 1mm nodule. Also, I have leisons wtihin the upper pole of my right kidney and a 8 mm hypoantennuating lesion within the left lobe of my liver. I don't know what the heck that is all about, but that is scaring me even more. I also have alot of pleural based scarring in many places in my lungs too. I don't have a clue what would have caused all this scaring and lesions.

Since the iodine was low isonic I am going to ask for them to hit me with high isonic iodine when they repeat my CTScan, since I know that I am not allergic to iodine.

I just don't know what to make of any of this, I am pretty scared and MM is really rocking my boat and making it harder to handle all this.

I am going back to my fetal position in my bed today. I have bitten off all my fingernails and I am a wreck.

Sparrow

6. Leon

Leon New Member

Sparrow,
    I hope you feel better soon. Know that you will be in my prayers. May the doctors have good news for you.
    Leon

7. TracyInIndy

TracyInIndy Guest

Sparrow,

I don't know what to say. I'm still hoping that there is something wrong with the scaan and not you! I will be thinking about you and praying the doc has something good to say Monday.

Please let us know how you are when you can!

{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}

Tracy

8. SMC

SMC Look for the footprints in the sand......

You're in my prayers too Sparrow.
    hugs
    SherryC

9. tamarak

tamarak New Member

Sparrow---thank GOD you're okay. I mean...reasonably okay--I was SSSOOO worried about you. Now you have a hell weekend to get through. Just take tiny little micromovements through the day...all you have to do is to live in this moment.
    In this moment, you are okay.
    You can do this.
    Do not project forward into a future that hasn't happened yet...
    do not look into the past right now.
    Just live innocently in this moment.
    Only moment to moment.

That's the only way to get through this weekend. Okay--I'll be checking here and my pms throughout the weekend --I'll be here and thinking of you.

Love and Hugs

Tamara

10. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.

Sparrow, I'm so sorry for all that you are going through - who wouldn't be going crazy with fear...I know I would. But please remember that so often something like this turns out to be a huge horrible scare on the most part. There's nothing you can do right now but keep your chin up and take deep breaths. It's not in your hands. Please take care of yourself - long baths, fetal position as needed, and a good cry too - it can be the best release.

We're all here for you. I'm sending you all the good energy I can. May you get through this horrible time, and get through it quickly with much better days ahead.

Hugs and Love,
    Amethyst

11. feelbizarre

feelbizarre New Member

Have a good rest and don't try to stress too much. Sending lots of hugs your way!
    Joanne

12. tucker

tucker The Meniere's DVD Guy!

sending you lots of support and a big load of Huggage!

Try to get some rest
    Tuck

13. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

HUGGS TO YOU DEAR

14. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

Remember Sparrow that stress is really bad for MM. I KNOW it's hard but try to relax as best you can. Put yourself into the hands of the Lord and know we are with you. You are in our hearts and prayers.

Keep us informed - please. We care.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

15. LisaB

LisaB New Member

Hi Sparrow, hugs. Day by day, and everyone's with you. Lisa

16. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

Sparrow sweety,

I am praying for you, bless your heart. I know its easy for us to say don't worry, please know we are here for you. I have you put on a prayer list honey, hang in there, are you alone? I don't know if your married and if not please if you can have someone be with you. I wish I could be there to hold you, I know how scared you are. Please let us know what your Dr says, we are here for you :-*

17. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Sparrow,

Praying for you sweety...... we're here for you, wish we could be there for you though.
    About what Charisse said, do you have someone you're close to, to talk with, like freinds, family or a neighbor? Try to relax as much as possible........(((BIG HUGS))) to you..

Janet

18. KareBare

KareBare New Member

Sparrow,

Take care of yourself and get some rest. Lots of people here are praying for you and sending you positive energy. I will be thinking of you. Let us know what you find out.

Hugs and positive energy coming your way.

KareBare

19. sparrow

sparrow Guest

Words can't begin to express how touched I am by all of your heartfelt support and carring words !!! Words just aren't enough, stamping my feet !!! I wish we all lived close so I could give you all hugs back for the support I have gotten from all of you !!! And be there for all of you in your times of need and to give back to all of you for the time spent supporting me thru this very scary time. I have to honestly say that living my life for the past 30 years, in my 5 minute mode fast track of life and not needing anyone and believing I am an island, this certainly has significantly been very bewildering and suddenly I am dependent upon people and I have to tell you, this isn't easy to do. I feel vulnerable, exposed, weak, needy. All these things I have never experienced in the 30 years I have worked. I am a loner, a reclusive type personality and to suddenly have to wrap my head around this is just......... beyond me. Then to find that people do and can care about me by reading the numerous email responses have blown me away. I didn't know I was worthy or mentionable. I much prefer to be a dark shadow not calling attention to myself but now suddenly the spot light is right on me and I ............... just am soo............ crying tissue boxes...............blowing my nose and crying some more :'(

Early tomorrow morning I will be heading off with all of my xrays/catscans, etc to my doctor to try to put the pieces of the puzzle together. Hopefully I will also hear from the hemotologist/oncologist tomorrow as well. This fatigue is debilitating and I think alot of it is from the strain and soldiering on with this. Now, if I was a famous person I am sure all of this would be resolved way before now, but being an average joe, I am put on hold until I can wade my way thru joe-public, LOL.

I will update all of you after my doctor talks to me tomorrow. I am very sorry that I didn't get back to all of you sooner but MM really slammed me.

God Bless each and every one of you !!!!

Sparrow

20. GinaMc

GinaMc Me and my friend Sally :)

Sparrow... best of luck to you tomorrow and know that everyone is thinking of you and praying for you. It's hard not to let news like that upset you and obviously that will set off your MM.. without at doubt. Try to get a good nights rest and make sure to ask many questions tomorrow when you are at the doctor... hopefully it isn't a long ride for you.

Please update us when you get back... hang in there... you have many many ppl thinking of you. Take care.
    God Bless
    GinaMc