Woman rules

Discussion in 'Your Fun 'n Games Room' started by dancing_kiwi17, Dec 9, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. dancing_kiwi17

dancing_kiwi17 New Member

This is a respons to one gentleman's very funny "male rules" post. So I will get us started, ladies.

1. Dirty boxer shorts should not be used to decorate the floor of our bed room, I don't think our friends would quite understand your since of taste in that matter, to them...its just icky

2. You married me...not your x-box, play station, computer, etc...so it is not fair when they see more of your handsome face then I do.

3. No, you can not spray air freshner to make people think the trash has been taken out...or that you have bathed recently

4. Planting flowers all over the yard will not work, you will still have to mow it, nice try.

5. If we see a spider, do not, for the millionth time, ask us why we are freaking out and then proceed to tell us that it is just a tiny spider...because in our eyes, that thing is a buick and I do not want the keys any time soon.