Wobbles aka Joe needs our prayers...

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Linda1002, Oct 23, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.

Thanks for the update Joe...I only wish it were a better one for you. Hopefully that round of bad luck is over for a long time now. Rest up.

Amethyst

2. michele

michele New Member

Good luck Joe and hope you are 'up and around' soon.

3. feelbizarre

feelbizarre New Member

Rest and get your energy back soon! Good to see you posting! Take care of yourself and hope to see you around in the near future.

Joanne

4. Joe the Bee

Joe the Bee New Member

I wish you all the best, too, Joe.
    It isn't every day that I meet a namesake on a forum.
    I really hope that you'll get better soon.

5. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

Hang in there. Hope today is a better day!

6. ripper roo

ripper roo lisa

joe

i have only just seen this, so sorry you are having a rough time
    i hope thing improve real quick for you

take care
    lisa

7. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

Get better soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you. ;)

8. Goomeri Spinner

Goomeri Spinner New Member

Been a bit out of it lately Joe but just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and wish for a speedy recovery for you

Maggie

9. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Joe!!!

[​IMG]

Sending you major HUGS via internet!!

I sure hope you are feeling better.

Bergs

10. typsytony

typsytony New Member

Joe you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you feel better

11. Mnme

Mnme Guest

I have also only just read this thread. My best wishes to you Joe. I have guietly admired you for many years now.

Lee

12. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Joe,my prayers are with you. Please check in when you can and let us know how you're doing. God be with you.

13. sparrow

sparrow Guest

(((((healing hugs for Joe)))))) I am sorry that I missed this thread and am only coming on now. I couldn't have gotten thru my recent medical scare without the daily encouragement from the blessed members here :D :D I understand how it feels when your body is out of control and you can't do a dern thing about it. You are soo lucky to have someone by your side helping you every inch of the way.

Hoping that your next post will show major improvement and that you will be in the pink !!!

Prayers coming your way Joe !!!

Sparrow :D :D

14. Stacey3048

Stacey3048 New Member

{{{{{ JOE }}}}} :)

Bless your heart!!!!! Thank you for update! Please, please, please take care of yourself!!!! I am sorry to hear that the dreadful threes have come your way :( I pray that each day improves for you!

Stacey
    xxx

15. NurseMom

NurseMom New Member

[​IMG]

Joe-

Please know you are in my daily thoughts and prayers. I know it's hard to see that there are still rainbows out there through the clouds of sickness that are covering the sunshine in your life right now and also through the tears of pain and fear--- but there is a rainbow of strength awaiting you.

Best Wishes Dear Guy,
    Di

16. Wobbles

Wobbles Storm (April 15, 1992 - November 17, 2006)

Thanks everybody for your kind wishes.

I am improving although I still have a series of blood clots in my left leg. These seem to be getting worse and appear to be moving deeper into my leg; they are covering a wider area. There is a possibility that I am developing something called deep vein thrombosis (DVT). I hope not because DVT can lead to blood clots breaking away and clogging my lungs. That’s an unhappy prospect.

Also, my dog Storm is not well. He has developed an eye infection and has three ulcers in same eye. These ulcers could allow bacteria to enter his inner eye. There is a possibility that S will need to have his eye removed but he may not be fit enough to survive the surgical procedure due to his age and heart condition. I am deeply worried about him. In fact I am more worried about him than myself. He is all kindness.

Bless you all.

Joe

17. SMC

SMC Look for the footprints in the sand......

Aw Joe, I'm so sorry. It sure seems as if everything is hard right now. I wish I had some words of wisdom for you but all I can say is I will keep you and your sweet dog in my prayers.
    Bless you,
    SherryC

18. pardonme

pardonme Guest

19. sparrow

sparrow Guest

(((((((healing hugs for Joe))))))) When I worked for a veterinarian, there is an ointment that can be applied directly onto the eye that will help with the ulcers and fights bacteria infections. Although it is packed away in boxes still, tomorrow morning I will take a look to see if I can find the one I had for my cat's ulcerated cornea (same ointment). There was an elderly dog that frequented the kennel and I was once the caretaker of these gentle folks and hence I had to apply all medications. This dog had alot of ulcers on his eye and the ointment helped reduce swelling and pain. In fact, the surgery for removal of the eye went very fast, the doc kept it under 3 minutes after sedated and the doc had the dog up and walking around within 20 minutes after the surgery, of course with alot of pain meds. Don't sell your storm down the river just yet, with a skilled veterinarian your babies chances of pulling thru this procedure might be good, get a second opinion.

Another suggestion, alot of vets all over have a mobile vet hospital. I have had very good experiences and might recommend one. They come to your home, they are equipped to do surgery too. If you let me know the general area I can see what I can find for you for mobile vets............... just let me know.

Love and hugs

Sparrow

20. Dixie Chick

Dixie Chick New Member

Hugs and prayers going your way Joe