why?

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by survivorgirl34, Apr 10, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. survivorgirl34

survivorgirl34 New Member

why do i have to be so ill? why cant my family see that my sickness is real. why does my son think he can push me to see if i fall? why do when i cry he doesnt care at all? both of my sons disrespect me everyway it gets worse and worse everday. why is this happening? how can it be that my little boys would turn violent on me? i know it is hard on them to see me sick a lot. i just wish they would appreciate the loving mom they got

2. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

I cant answer why. But I wish they could see the loving mom in you,, that we see.

3. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

They will see it one day. I would go buy myself a wheelchair and put myself in it and see what their reaction is than. They can't push over a wheelchair.

4. June-

June- New Member

I don't know why either. But I think it's important to lay down the law to these boys. Don't ask for respect, demand it. Often kids like grownups, respond to expectations.

5. survivorgirl34

thank you so much for the much needed advice. since i have been on this forum everyone has been so supportive with their advice and well wishes. i am blessed that i have such great people to talk to on here. it helps so much.

6. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

kids can be very cruel, my son says i'm a faker and has many times tried to push me over, they have pushed me to the point of having asthma attacks in the past , now when they start i yawn and walk away , ignoring them has worke better for me. my son still thinks he shouldnt have to do any chores around the house he loses out now. any cuss words violent behaviour not doing their chores loses them a pound out of there pocket money for each offence, kids always want money and want this that and other so i chose the one thing i knew would hit them hard, i start off with £10 to £15 for the oldest and i mark down each time.

7. survivorgirl34

i appreciate all the advice. i have to say my son was acting better today. we played a video game together today and although physically i was very ill today i had to walk with a cane due to my chronic pain from fibromyalgia and dizziness from my mm, emotionally my day was great getting to have a happy time with my son . he thinks mommys awesome again. i hope his behavior continues to improve.

8. Livin dizzy

Livin dizzy New Member

Unfortunatlly I to understand. I also am a younger mother of 2boys. I am 33yrs old have been having symptoms for 3yrs finally being treated. Sometimes I want to give up there are days I am able to play and be the young fun mother who I am. Other days I can't even get off the couch beyound the dizzy spells. Then the panic attacks begin. I feel so sorry for my boys. I want to be here for them always.

9. survivorgirl34

sometimes life can seem so hopeless but it helps to know there are people who understand what i am going through.

10. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

Hang in there. :)

L, Sally