Where Is Their Humanity?

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by Linda1002, Oct 3, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

Good poem, Linda.

xo Sally

ps: it is so true that there are people who don't see, that has been one of the hardest lessons in my life, to accept this about some people who were "friends". I just say that some day that will have to see because something will happen to them, but until then, nothing will change.

2. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Sally - Good timing - I question Linda's question a lot today.... 'where is their humanity?' Perhaps we lose a little each day and that is why we must search our souls for humanity every day and share it even though we are suffering ....

3. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

I wonder how long any member of my family could stand my symptoms (on a good day) before they went to a hospital or called 911

4. tm53

tm53 New Member

Miss her wisdom dearly.

Yup.

5. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Within a heart beat there would be a phone call.

Wisdom and kindness and strength were just some of Linda's character attributes I cherish - women like her are rare - not to mention her smile that was contagious and would light up a room.

6. Artlover

What happened to Linda? She was my pal.

Sally

7. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Sally - she no longer posts here on .org. I can give her your regards though. She is a gem and missed dearly by many.

8. Artlover

thanks, Aladdin. We had a fun trip to Maine many moons ago with Linda, Bergie, and Jill. Glad she is ok. xo Sally