Where is Henry Sullivan? I have very interesting news regarding NUCCA for him

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Perses, Jul 23, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

Sorry, Perses but all we are left with from your post is "Hi, everyone, I met a drunk chiropractor at a swimming pool who promised to tell me why NUCCA practitioners are a blot on 'legitimate' chiropractors and will post his email from me when he is presumably sober enough to email me."

Despite your accusations, I have no hatred for you, blind or otherwise, nor do I exhibit trollish behavior.

Your motives on this thread are are certainly suspect, given some of your previous posts on other threads:

2. studio34

studio34 Guest

nor do I exhibit trollish behavior.

TM -- lately, I wonder about that. Perses gave us a good reply about events that happened as we requested but because it goes against another one of your beliefs (you happened to have a good result from a chiro with a back issue) you poo-poo the whole thing as per usual because there is no glowing review of NUCCA. Par for the course.

S

3. June-

June- New Member

What's with this troll obsession? Is that now the word we use for anyone who annoys us? It's losing its meaning lately.

You do have a way with words :D

4. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

The last time a drunk guy pulled my finger in a pool, a monumental fart bubble surfaced three seconds later.

Now what does pulling one's finger have to do with the release of digestive gasses? I don't know, but next time I find myself in a hotel pool with a drunk Greek from Toronto, I expect I'll ask him to pull my finger to see if I can duplicate the experiment.

5. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

I think referring to the chiro in question as "a drunk," is going a little overboard. The guy was on vacation and having a few cocktails. If that makes him a drunk, I need to change my name to Mel Gibson.

6. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

7. Wino

There is an enormous difference between being drunk, and being "a" drunk. You've referred to the chiro as a drunk. Yet despite his drunkenness, he apparently had enough wits about him to "cure" Pereses' finger problem.

8. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Was the guy wearing anything? Would you recognize any distinguishing features?

9. joy

joy New Member

Mel honey, I don't care what kind of stupid things you said to that cop or about your ... um ... indiscretion with that foreign broad, you will always be the ultimate HOT DUDE to me. ;D

10. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

I didn't refer to him as "a" drunk," I referred to him as "a drunk chiropractor."

From merriamwebster.com/dictionary:
    Drunk (adjective)
    1a Having the faculties impaired by alcohol
    1b Having a level of alcohol in the blood that exceeds a maximum prescribed by law <legally drunk>

From thefreedictionary.com: drunk (adj) overcome by having too much alcohol.

A chiropractor who is "pretty buzzed from the alcohol," who does an aggressive manipulation without even asking permission, at a swimming pool (!!) certainly sounds like someone whose faculties might be impaired, with or without alcohol.

11. Perses

Perses Guest

^^

Again Taximom....READ what I wrote. Where did I say that he did anything "without permission?"

12. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Nobody will tell me if the guy had on clothes. And what were those guys doing that close in the pool anyway? Why did the chiropractor have Perses hand in his? And where had that thumb been that caused so much pain? Waaaay too many unanswered questions here.

13. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

You never mention his asking "May I try something aggressive?" or even "May I try something?" or even "May I?"

Saying, "This is gonna hurt," is not legally equivalent to asking for permission.

Even in an office situation, you are required to sign a form consenting to treatment.

14. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=bV9nu5sR7_k&feature=related

15. Perses

Perses Guest

To all:

I appears the usual suspects have spoiled a thread I thought many of you would have interest in.

I apologize for not writing, as Hank does, pages and pages of what transpired during my vacation, each and every word, gesture, thought, body language, etc. I though the "jist of the story" would suffice.

I now humbly bow out of this topic. A few of you have PM'd me with requests to see what this chiro has to say. Once received I will PM it to you all. I thank you for your maturity in this matter.

16. Wino

Rather than bow out, I think it's better for you to post it on the forum. This is one of those topics that is a hot-button on the board and so strong reactions are inevitable. But don't let that deter you from sharing whatever information you deem relevant.

17. Jordan

Jordan New Member

Yes, Perses. I, too, am interested to read what the chiropractor has to say.

18. corona

corona New Member

The chiropractor hasn't said anything....yet.

When he does, Perses will PM those who are anxiously awaiting the good (or bad) news.

19. Jordan

Jordan New Member

I understand, Corona, but I am agreeing with Wino that the information would be welcome in public (provided he has permission from the chiropractor to post his e-mail).

20. wileyriley

wileyriley New Member

if you choose to pm people, i would love to be on that list-good or bad news, i'm curious. i too would rather see it posted on the forum but understand your hesitation to do so. sometimes it's just not worth the trouble.