Where do you live?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by LisaB, Apr 4, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. cami

cami New Member

I'm from Kitchener Ontario.

2. gtrvox

gtrvox our pooch Hugo

Out of curiosity, who's your neurotologist? Do you travel to London to see Dr. Parnes?

George

3. Andrea1962

Andrea1962 New Member

Newmarket Ontario. Just north of Toronto.

Anyone fancy a Canadian get-together????????

4. OnTheBorder

OnTheBorder New Member

I wish I could, but it really does require a lot of free time. If anyone else is interested in taking it on, that would be great.

Another option is the frappr map. One was set up a couple of years ago and you can get to it from the following link http://www.frappr.com/menieres/map I'm not sure why it didn't really take off and get used much, but it should be easier to keep up-to-date. The only problem I see with it is that you have to move your mouse around to find out who lives where instead of all the names showing on the page.

5. cami

cami New Member

George, I'm new to Meniere's and I don't yet have a neurotologist. Thanks for asking though. It gives me something to ask my ENT (Dr. Banerjee-Kitchener).

6. kay

kay New Member

I live in Kiln, Mississippi, which is along the MS Gulf Coast; according to my ENT, there have been more problems with MM patients since Hurricane Katrina; I wonder if it or the stress caused from it is causing the problems.

7. oaktree8

oaktree8 New Member

I live in Berkeley, the other side of the bay from San Francisco. I used to live in Oakland; before the crash I was oaklander8, so now I'm oaktree.

Hi DebS and Linda!

8. Blane

Blane New Member

Hi,
    I live in Greeley, Colorado. it's about an hour north of Denver.
    Best regards! ;)

9. charlesj

charlesj New Member

I live in Sarnia Ontario.

10. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Hi!

11. sandie

sandie New Member

No one from the UK so far.

I live in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.

12. gtrvox

gtrvox our pooch Hugo

Yes, absolutely! I'm in Toronto...I know there are people in Ottawa, Kitchener, Sarnia. I'm sending you a pm

George

13. ThornInDaesSide

ThornInDaesSide New Member

Kay, I've been through Kiln many a time! How did y'all fare in the storm?

14. jagmi

jagmi New Member

Gina
    I let you know when I figure out the awnser. I live in Muskegon MIchigan and its still snowing here also. latest report now looks like it going to continue all next week also. Yuk. It was so nice last week made it up to 70 one day. Now we have 2 to 3 inches and more comming. ??? Guess this is why we have the reputation that it snows 10 months out of the year. ;) :D
    Joe

15. DizzAJ

DizzAJ New Member

We were neighbors at one time! LOL

I moved from Plymouth, MI to the "hills" of Tennessee over twelve years ago to Fairfield Glade, which is close to Crossville. Knoxville is 75 miles east, Chattanooga 75 south, and Nashville 120 west.

AJ

16. Wow--you mean someone on this board lives within 400 miles of me? (Calhan CO but I grew up in and now commute to Colorado Springs.)

17. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.

I live in Ottawa, Canada where it's snowing for the third day in a row! Enough already, I'm ready for spring!!!!!!

A Canadian get-together would be great Andrea.

Amethyst

18. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

We have all kinds of folks from the UK. They just haven't posted in this thread yet.

19. rosie

rosie New Member

Hi Linda

I'm a Scot living on the other side of Hadrian's Wall - in Hexham, Northumberland. :)

Rosie

20. lillyrose

lillyrose Life is short live it not diet.

Born and raised in Jackson TN, but now living in Burton, Mi for the last 35 years. I miss the South Ya'll and I want to go home.