Where do you live?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by LisaB, Apr 4, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. 2DAMNDIZZY

2DAMNDIZZY New Member

I live in Goodview, Virginia. Near Smith Mountain Lake. You guys need to come and see me. ;D

Maggie

2. thornapple

thornapple New Member

In a little town near Grand Rapids, Michigan. I drive through Novi now and then.

3. nwspin

nwspin New Member

Tacoma, Washington

Not D.C. , the other Washington for you East Coasters (I grew up in Springfield, Mass)

4. OnTheBorder

OnTheBorder New Member

I'm just south of the 49th parallel on the US side of British Columbia in NE Washington

Here's a map that we were using a couple of years ago on this site. It's probably outdated, but it will give you an overview of some of our members in the US and Australia. There was also a map of Europe, but I don't remember who was keeping it.

The image displays really small on this forum, but you can click on this link http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/south_of_the_border/menieresmap1.jpg to see a larger view.

[​IMG]

5. basket lady

basket lady New Member

Maryland's Eastern Shore - The middle of no where!

6. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Mark - You kept the map!!

7. morgan

morgan New Member

In the Red Sox Nation. Wakefield. Ma.

8. OnTheBorder

OnTheBorder New Member

(Linda) I had almost forgotten about it..

The image displays really small on this forum, but you can click on this link http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/south_of_the_border/menieresmap1.jpg to see a larger view.

[​IMG]

9. bryant99

bryant99 New Member

I live in Danville ,IL.Been here all my life.

10. dpa62

dpa62 Guest

I am so glad someone has asked this question because I have often wondered where everyone on the forum was from.
    I live in sunny San Diego, California.

11. VickiS

VickiS New Member

Melbourne, Victoria (Australia...famous for often having four seasons in one day.

12. Tinka

Tinka New Member

Im way down under in Auckland, Neew Zealand

13. feelbizarre

feelbizarre New Member

I live in the southern part of New Jersey, in the Philadelphia suburbs.

14. Cool! First I heard of a Kiwi on the board other than Marian who is now a lot closer to Old Zeeland, I think.

As for me, well it should be obvious.

15. helen123

helen123 New Member

I live in Oshawa Ontario

16. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

can we somehow keep this permament thread and just continually add newbies

17. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Aladdin - see that "report to moderator" --- click on it and tell Ray what you want.

Although it would be better if people just put it in their Siggy area at the bottom.

18. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

linda - i feel like i'm going to the principal - hahaha - i liked the idea of the map because it's visual and i think we could use it in a marketing package for mri - what do you think?

19. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

I love maps, but it needs to be updated. Wonder if Mark would take that on?

20. DJdizzy

DJdizzy New Member

instead of "going to carolina in my mind" with james taylor, i live here! SC