Where are you from ????

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by iowatriker, Nov 18, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Rumi

Rumi New Member

Bulgaria/Europe

2. jill

jill New Member

Central Massachusetts

3. Anubis

Anubis Take a walk on the Wild Side

100% True Blue, Fair Dinkum Aussie. Born in Nagambie, Victoria, raised in Mount Compass, South Australia and now living in Port Kennedy WA.

4. larry p

larry p New Member

Born and raised in New Jersey

5. milo

milo New Member

Vanvouver, BC, Canada

6. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Jersey Gal all my life!

7. Leon

Leon New Member

I put Southwest because that's where I have lived since August 1978. I was born in New Jersey and that's part of my being.
    Thanks for starting this poll. It's very interesting.
    Leon

8. 2DAMNDIZZY

2DAMNDIZZY New Member

I'm from VA.

Maggie

9. nessa77

nessa77 New Member

I'm from Colorado..about an hour north of Denver. :)

10. Ifishdizzy

Ifishdizzy New Member

We live about 100 miles NE of Seattle, WA, at the base of the North Cascades. VERY rural area, with our closest supermarket about 30 miles away. Here is a pic of our backyard. Every time it snows I can sit for hours and look out the window...just gazing at the beauty of Ma Nature in white.

[​IMG]

I don't mind working in cities, but I sure ain't going to live in one..;-)

Mike

11. Goomeri Spinner

Goomeri Spinner New Member

Like Anubis I am a 100% true blue fair dinkum aussie born in Sydney and now living in Goomeri Queensland where I bought my first (and hopefully only) home

12. chez57

chez57 Never invisible but always transparent

Doncaster. England. Wish it looked something like Mike's beautiful picture. Do you want any lodgers?

I will have to start reading things properly voted for Europe - didn't see UK. So it needs one deducted off Europe and I've entered UK instead.

Oops soz

Cheryl

13. gtrvox

gtrvox our pooch Hugo

Born in Prague (Czech Republic), now a proud Canadian based in Toronto, ON. Have lived in the U.K., Israel and Iceland - a few years in each.

George

14. shudabenanun

shudabenanun Laters baby

Muncie, Indiana

15. Dixie Chick

Dixie Chick New Member

Hey I put the northwest. But I have lived in alot of places. Since hubby was in the milatary.
    We lived in North Carolina, Virginia, Calif, Washington and Germay. All that with in 20 years. Now we have settled here in Oregon. We love the northwest.

16. SMC

SMC Look for the footprints in the sand......

Northwest Alabama all my life!

17. OnTheBorder

OnTheBorder New Member

18. OnTheBorder

OnTheBorder New Member

If anyone wants to update "the map", I just added it in my previous post. It's not as readable as it used to be before "the crash".

19. tim-tn

tim-tn New Member

Central - Tennessee

20. OnTheBorder

OnTheBorder New Member

I just found this one. It's somewhat more recent. I think it was from January 2006. There's quite a few new members that aren't on it.

[​IMG]