What's the most important thing you learned in life?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by daBronx, Oct 8, 2013.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. daBronx

daBronx New Member

To thine own self be true.Although this doesn't always work out that way.That's why I have an inner voice that makes me think about what I may have said or done.

daBronx

2. June-

June- New Member

Do what you think is right and you will have no regrets and no one will ever own you.

3. Dizzy Little Piggy

Dizzy Little Piggy OINK OINK

It's better to make any decision than no decision at all.

4. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

DON'T WORRY ABOUT PAST MISTAKES OR FAILURES. KEEP MOVING IN A FORWARD DIRECTION. THEN YOU CAN SIGH AND SAY "WOW, WHAT A TRIP"!!!!

5. Janice

Janice New Member

always be true to yourself

6. Titus

Titus New Member

Do unto others......

I try to treat people the way I want to be treated.

7. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Eating healthfully, getting in daily exercise, sleeping enough hours, pursuing a hobby or interest, laughing with loved ones, basking in sunshine, and sincere friendships are very important lifelong things to me.

8. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

Kindness is an investment that never fails.

9. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

DITTO INTREPID!!!

10. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Question authority.If you're in the right,stand up for your rights.Don't let others delegate what you should or shouldn't do.Remember,"You're the captain of your fate,the master of your soul".

11. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

to never give up even when all seems lost.

12. cc635

cc635 New Member

Doing things for others or to make others lives better will bring you more happiness.

13. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

That I would give anything in the world to have my older brother, who passed away suddenly and unexpectedly last week, with me again. ♥

14. June-

June- New Member

I'm very sorry for the great loss of your brother, Lulu.

15. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

:'( So sorry for your suffering and the loss of your Beloved Brother Kim. xx

16. cc635

cc635 New Member

So sorry Lulu. :-(

17. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Thank you June, Caroline and CC. xoxo

I'm still having a hard time believing he's really gone. He was only 52 years old......14 months older than me. :'(

He passed away in his sleep. They think he may have suffered a cardiac arrest but we just don't know anything yet. I sure do miss him though. He was great guy, a great firefighter and a great big brother. ♥

18. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

My heart breaks for you Kim. :'(

Please take care of yourself while you are suffering through this tremendous grief xx

19. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Lulu,
    My sympathies to you and your family.

daBronx

20. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

Lu, my heart goes out to you in your time of sorrow. May your heart and soul find peace and comfort. Hugs!