What's Going ON in YOUR life????? Please add...

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Bergie, Apr 12, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Bergie

Bergie New Member

We had a post going awhile back but I Searched and can't find it. Oh well!

This is a thread to come to everyday or every other day to let everyone know in one or two sentences (lets keep it short and to the point) what's new in your life or, how you are feeling, just checking in, venting, screaming, bragging, good or bad, happy or sad....whatever!

Check in daily!! :) :) :)

I'll start...
    I'm ok, bum knee, work starts in one month. Its raining and I can't wait for the nice weather.

2. Peanut Brittle

Peanut Brittle My Twerple Has My Heart

Nice idea, Bergs!

It's been snowing, now it's sleeting. I'm bee-bopping from room to room cleaning. Rubbing Peanut Brittle's tummy. Still burning wood in the stove. Setting up sewing room. Health-wise feeling pretty GOOD :). Spirit feels light and I'm optimistic.

;)

3. ToniG

ToniG Guest

It's sunny, windy, prepping for my trial, eating tortilla soup, and procrascinating to do the kids scrap books!

4. starting to snow like crazy, tinnitus really loud this morning (quieter now), sheetrock almost done except in great room, which is a bit less than halfway.

5. dang! I be havin' trouble gettin' goin' today. There be lotsa things I gotta get to pronto. I reckon I will do just fine, but gittin' started is a trial at the moment.
    OBB

6. thornapple

thornapple New Member

Just got a PHISHING phone call from some lying, cheating person who said they were from my cable TV company and they want my credit card info or they will downgrade my service, which they said I got by mistake. I'm still mad as fire.

I am on autopay. Those freaks. OOOOO, I wanna get em.

7. Bergie

Bergie New Member

OOOOOOOOOh!

How could I forget? I'm so excited that the playoffs started, Devils play tonight! I'm going to the game on Saturday, unless I am a nice Mom and give my ticket to my son. NOT!! ;D ;D ;D

8. nassman

nassman Guest

Had a MAJOR hockey injury on Friday night. Got taken (by ambulance, on a stretcher, and with a neck brace) to a hospital. Diagnosis: Strained sterno-clavicular joint, torn ligaments and small tissue damage. I tell you the pain is a bitch and so is the fact that I can't lift my arms without feeling like somebody has stabbed my collarbone with a butcher knife!

Two days later: Those crappy NJ Devils lost to the NY Islanders and cost my Leafs the last playoff spot! Thanks Bergie!

9. FreshFaith

FreshFaith Ride to live. Live to ride.

Today, i got my desk back from my old office and i am sooooooooo happy. my "new" desk made me feel like a giant in the land of the lilliputians... teeheehee

i am happy today.. the sun is shining and i am thrilled!!!

10. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Just one word.............baseball :) :)!!

11. Buffyski

Buffyski New Member

I'm nervously anticipating my first soccer game of the season on Sunday. I am totally out of shape due to a back problem I am having, and being about 10 years older than the rest of my team doesn't help either. I may get a reprieve because we're suppose to have a Nor'easter on Sunday. Just rain, but us old ladies don't play if the weather is too nasty.

12. feelbizarre

feelbizarre New Member

My SSDI is finally all squared away after all these years...yeah!!! Got my taxes done and can take my refund...only filled out the form three times..and to think I use to do these for business people when I was younger...but at least i actually could do it...that is a feat unto itself anymore! Medicare and the part C insurance is still all screwed up and they still haven't called back so I guess I will have to cancel my tests this month...they are going to get sick of hearing my calls! But overall it was a good day!

13. 2DAMNDIZZY

2DAMNDIZZY New Member

It is sunny and very windy here. Have a little headache but other than that things are good. ;D
    Oh yeah, my kids are out of school for Spring Break, now I know why I have a headache!!! LOL :D

Maggie

14. Pluto

Pluto New Member

Hey all,
    Hadn't checked in for a while and got a couple of pm's asking if I was okay. I'm fine here, just haven't had the time or inclination to get online much.
    Just waiting for the new grandson to be born in May, can't wait. And another grandbaby coming in October. 2 in one year, hotdog!
    Hope you're all well!

:)

15. guitarplayer3

guitarplayer3 New Member

Hello

Work, sleeping, housework, e-mailing when buying guitars on ebay,surfing the net in e-bay, playing guitars in bedroom that I bought on e-bay, paying bills in town on saturday buy a cd or two. and ending up in pub,with the change thats left.

cheers from
    guitarplayer3

16. wileyriley

wileyriley New Member

I'm trying to enjoy my last day of my Easter Break. In a lot of pain due to my knees. It's usually just one but for the past couple days, it's been both. Feels like a nerve issue so went to the chiropractor this morning. He says he can fix the nerve part of the pain with just a couple visits. I believe him. Living on Vicodin for the time being and doing lots of reading!

17. Kathclimbs

Kathclimbs New Member

great thread, berg!

Hmm short couple sentences:

I had a 3 day remission from all symptoms during Easter at the out-laws (I may just have to revise this to in-laws if they are this nice to me all the time) My hearing didn't return but the tinnitus was GONE, so what I could hear, I understood, remarkable)

I read a book!!! (My eyes rarely allow more than a paragraph) Not a book I would choose had I known in advance, but exciting to read none the less!!!

sigh, not short sentences, but I was so pleased to post positively....

Kathleen

18. Sarita

Sarita New Member

I love my job and my co-workers! I have so much fun at work....they are hilarious people and everyday my stomach aches from laughing so hard. For real.

19. Dizzy Little Piggy

Dizzy Little Piggy OINK OINK

I am still recovering from my lower back surgery I had done in late January. I have been doing P.T. for 6 weeks and I am walking 4 miles every day.

OINK, OINK

20. Marian

Marian New Member

Very unusual for me: writing a few sentences :p :p I'll give it a try: don't know whether I am nervous now as on Monday morning I will get some people of the main newspaper here at home to interview me about hearing loss and whether it will be silent afterwards! And they want to take a picture :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: !!! So I have to look good too, even more difficult than talking. But listening will be the main problem.

Good hey, Marian