What's for lunch?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Intrepid, Nov 23, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

Our library has a great software that goes through. My main problem is brain fog makes it so I keep taking the same courses a few times before I learn them. Its a fun language and when I am confident in my speech I plan on taking a tour of the county (i'll be retired in 3 months and will have all the time in the world)

2. CarrieOakey

CarrieOakey New Member

Go, Sean, go. We were there in September and it was wonderful. We had a smattering of Italian. We found that as long as we made an attempt to speak Italian, the people were more than willing to use English. Just be polite and friendly and they will respond in kind. We had a very positive experience and the country is truly beautiful.

What's for lunch? I suspect there will be the odd meal of crow being served up today. ;D

3. SMRoz

I look forward to it. I would love to get a group to go but may end up going by myself. Either way It will be fun.

4. Daize

Daize New Member

yumm.

5. Daize

Daize New Member

;D

6. Daize

Daize New Member

I'M HUNGRY!!!

See what you started Sarita ;D ;D

7. Daize

Daize New Member

Homemade chicken salad wrap and chowdah (as some of NH's people say) from my fav. place down the street. :D

8. SMRoz

Yeah I actually had to learn it. When I went for my second Black Belt in Pan-Am Tung soo-do (Karate) I had to go to Seoul to earn my belt from the Grand Master (Chong Su-Kim) and refused to speak in Western Tongue so I had to learn Korean.....Though that was over 10 years ago and I don't remember but a few things.

FYI South Korea has Seoul!

9. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

I had the extremely healthy meal of McDonald's today. I rarely eat fast food, but sometimes you just don't have time for anything else.

10. carnyard

carnyard New Member

Hey, I just had Subway! Cosmic...

11. carnyard

carnyard New Member

If you had the same sandwich as me, I just might have to let Burd down easy....can't fight fate.

12. Daize

Daize New Member

I luvs Subway....sooo good

13. carnyard

carnyard New Member

Burd already left me for Sean...I'm back on the market!

14. Daize

Daize New Member

LOL

15. SMRoz

Such twists and turns in this thread...Fun times.

16. carnyard

carnyard New Member

Food is a powerful a aphrodisaic. I myself had the Pastrami from Subway..."I find the pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted cured meats."

17. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

Now I know why Intrepid told me carnyard was sponge-worthy.

18. SMRoz

Skipped breakfast and lunch so I will have a 4pm Linner half lunch half dinner. Dinch, linner, dunch..whatever one would call that.

19. carnyard

carnyard New Member

Ummm, I'm not married to the pastrami. Subway has a wide selection...

20. burd

burd New Member

You could never be replaced. :-* And never over a sandwich, you are weak I tell ya.