Whatcha Cookin'?

Discussion in 'Your Lovely Kitchen' started by Pluto, Oct 1, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Pluto

Pluto New Member

It's Sunday, I've caught up on household chores, unless I think of something else. And watching NFL football. Perfect day for me, in preparation for the onslaught of overtime coming.
    I've got a crockpot of chili going, my own recipe, yummy.
    And going to have some raw veggies and dip to go with it. Cauliflower, carrots, radishes.

What's on your stove?

2. feelbizarre

feelbizarre New Member

The menu tonight is:

Salisbury Steak with Mushroom and Onion Gravy
    Baked potatoes
    Rice
    Asparagus
    Green beans

3. Bergie

Bergie New Member

This might be the last BBQ outside...its getting chilly!!

Cheeseburgers on the grill
    corn on the cob
    french fries
    salad

4. kiki_jenn

kiki_jenn New Member

Roasted pork tenderloin,stuffed with stuffing,mashed pototoes,turnip,broccoli,carrots with cheese sauce and gravey and fresh bread ;D

5. KareBare

KareBare New Member

We had steak, baked potatoes, cantaloupe, mushrooms. We went from chilly weather to 90s this weekend, just had to do the grill thing.

KareBare

6. deercharmer1

deercharmer1 Somewhere in the forest....

Leftovers from yesterday's barbecue: hamburgers, hot dogs, veggies and dip, potato salad, cole slaw, homemade chili, and birthday cake!

7. kiki_jenn

kiki_jenn New Member

Tonight,cause i work nightshift,cottage cheese,salad,and ham slices.....ok sounds yucky but it keeps me thin ;D

8. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

rib eye, rice with tomatoes, fresh eggplant fried in olive oil, red wine. Life is good. I like this thread. Also, I would like to v isit with you all and eat!
    Paul

9. Bushmill and I did head into the boonies today and we did catch a few fish with a willow wand and a bug on a hook. Now then we did build jest a small twig fire and we did cook those fishes on that fire. Let me tell you that they did taste like nothin' was ever better with jest a wee bit of butter and a pinch of salt and pepper. Sometimes I be th inkin' a simple meal be jest fine.
    OBB

10. deercharmer1

deercharmer1 Somewhere in the forest....

Well, come on down!!! And bring the lovely Mrs. GF with you!!!

xoxoxoxo

deercharmer

11. dlbach1

dlbach1 New Member

Use to cook when I had folks to cook for. Now it's whatever doesn't require much attention. Usually tasteless (no-so).