What you have to say is important.

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by gardenfish, Sep 28, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. 8mm/06

8mm/06 New Member

I am one of the newbie's here asking probably the "same ole questions" but have been treated with respect and kindness when I am feeling so helpless and vulnerable.
    Thanks to you all ... I'm at a loss for answers to my worries and questions and it really helps to hear a little from those who live with these issues...........

2. LisaB

LisaB New Member

It's nice to hear newbies issues because over the course of this disease, some questions I didn't have at first I had later....it always helps to "refresh" info. Lisa

3. Verti_Geaux

Verti_Geaux New Member

That is certainly my story! Thanks, Guys & Gals!!!

4. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

5. patride71

patride71 New Member

site has been a godsend and at times a curse for me. godsend in that i have learned so much and received great feedback over the past 2+ years. i did avoid the site and still do at times as i start getting paranoid and anxious about this disease and my future life with it.

best memory thus far is when i first posted on here and expressed my sheer terror and received a very nice, supportive PM from Desert Rat. not sure who that is and if he is still on here (i think it might be Leon, but not sure), but it really meant a lot to me and still does.