What would you tell someone.....

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Chris0515, Jan 8, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

I agree..............ALL of us need to stop.

2. Cheryl

Cheryl New Member

But, Chris. It had been hours since anyone had posted on the thread. Everyone was letting it die and because you had to have the last word, you resurrected it.

It is not okay for people to be rude to you, but can you be the bigger man sometimes and just walk away? You don't always have to fire back.

3. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

All I am saying Cheryl is that every arguement and rude thing said on here can't always be my fault, and I do take the blame for being a jerk sometimes and I just want others to step up and admit their roles in all of this as well. Just because people proclaim to be an innocent angel doesn't mean they're not covering their forked tails with their wings.

4. chrisk

chrisk New Member

I'll admit I'm satan himself if if you would please, pretty please, take this out of the living room.

Deal?

5. survivedit

survivedit New Member

Here are my real concerns about this thread.

Primarily - there are new people coming here everyday that are scared and are looking for some answers and some solace when it comes to MM. Many of them may really have MM and can greatly benefit from the wisdom and experience that has been imparted here by so many for so long. Some of them may not have MM, but can still learn a great deal from the same wisdom and experience. Overall, I would say this site has been nothing less than a godsend for many, many people. Myself included. That is what we're here for. I would hate to think that even one new person might wade into the ridiculousness that this thread has become and leave the site without getting some answers that they truly need. That would be a tragedy.

Aside to newbies: There really is a lot of good information and knowledge available here. Please ask specific questions and there will be people that will make an honest effort to help.

There has been a lot of negative energy expended here that could have gone to genuinely helping others. I just read through the entire thread from page 1 and having done that it is quite obvious that Chris 0515 was on nothing more than a personal vendetta. Many people here took time and heartfelt effort in offering responses to what ultimately were innocuous questions - that's what we do - we try to help. That's the beauty of this site. That's why the vast majority of us are here. Our efforts were met with disdain, nary a bit of acknowledgment or appreciation for the effort. He even went so far as to tell everyone to STFU. Unbelievable. I can certainly understand how that got under the skin of some of us (myself included). Our sense of fairness, civility and what is right were greatly insulted and some here took it upon themselves to persuade, cajole and even badger Chris 0515 into making amends. If it's not obvious to everyone by now that that is not going to happen, then you have more faith in mankind than me.

I implore everyone right now to stop posting in this thread and let it drop out of the sight of any newbies - we got snookered and that is that. If anyone has issues or comments with what I'm saying, please PM me so as not to continue this thread (except Chris 0515 - I don't want to hear from you).

Secondly, I thank Ray for having the incredible tolerance he does. I'm sure there are times when he sees something like this that he just wants to pull the plug on the whole she-bang and I'm so thankful he doesn't. I, personally, need this site. I need the goodness that comes from it. I need the support. I need the friendship and camaraderie. I regret becoming involved in this thread, but I can't let that deter from the overarching good that a huge percentage of this site provides.

The end (I hope)

6. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

Well it was moving down 5 threads deep until that little rant & rave brought it back to the top for all the newbies to see once more. ::)

7. Janice

Janice New Member

Chris0515 please STFU ok now I've said it too. That's what everyone wants you to do. Ok... comprehend.... be quiet.... stop talking.....stop adding to this thread.... stop insulting members.... just BE QUIET!!!!!!!! NOW

8. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.