What would you tell someone.....

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Chris0515, Jan 8, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. chrisk

chrisk New Member

We're waiting......

2. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

You gotta be kidding me?? I am owed so many freakin apologies by several people(including you)that go back 7 or 8 months that I simply let go - but didn't forget, so unless we're ALL gonna jump in and do a hokey pokey/I apologize thing together...........it ain't happening.

3. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

What do I owe you an apology for? Just curious.

4. chrisk

chrisk New Member

You don't Lulu, of course you don't, no one here owes him anything.

5. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

Not a thing Lulu, and I apologize for clumping you in with those that DO owe me an apology for many many rude things said over the past several months.

6. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

And so what was that - chopped liver? But noooo you can't see stuff like that when you're carrying your pitchfork and when you have your "let's get him" glasses on.

7. Tara

Tara New Member

Life is not about who owes whom what, or how many times this one has hurt that one, because if it were, believe me, there are hurtful things you've said to people out of the blue because you make assumptions. You did it to me, right off the bat when you got here, and it hurt, and I never forgot it, but never once did I hold it against you. I realized that sometimes people make mistakes, and that we are all worthy of redemption. It's not a contest, or about points, it's about basic human dignity, and respect. People here are suffering, and we hurt, and sometimes tempers flare, but it's happened to everyone, not just you. Do what you want with this thread, but don't you dare play the victim. I'm not going to stick around and watch it come down to some stupid macho pissing contest.

8. james

james ''Everywhere I go there I am'' GS

If you like this thread,you will love this one.

http://www.menieres.org/forum/index.php/topic,28053.0.html

9. rottiesrule

rottiesrule New Member

What does STFU mean??????

10. Janice

Janice New Member

rotties it means "shut the f**k up" and that is what I wish Chris0515 would do. Does someone have some old smelly football socks I can shove in his mouth.

Oh and I am one of the "3" and it will be cold day in hell before I apologise to you Chris0515 - you can wish in one hand and piss in the other and I know which one will be filled up first.

You should be down on your knees apologising to me for your nastiness.

11. rottiesrule

rottiesrule New Member

Wow. It seems to be getting very nasty here. I know when I've asked for opinions or advice, even if it was something that differed completely from what I believe, I'm still appreciative that people took the time to address my issues. And in those differences, come answers. I guess I just don't get it.

12. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Vertigo was the last symptom to kick in for me and it took a while....before that i had tinnitus...fullness...hearing loss...fluctuating hearing... sensitivity to sounds...

13. June-

June- New Member

Quit posting on this thread and it will go away.

14. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

Again this was said two days ago and that's as far as I am gonna go with any apologizing so maybe it's time for everyone to move on from this thread.

15. chrisk

chrisk New Member

Well said Rottie and that’s the whole point in a nutshell. This is a support forum, people come here looking for answers. Most of the people who come here are suffering from this horrible disease.

As much as 0515 thinks differently, everyone here, including me, have said things to him in an effort to help. Yes help him and help others. But if he disagrees with what’s been said he becomes belligerent and childish. Once he starts down that path things spiral out of control very quickly. Unfortunately this happens way too often.

Many of us, too many to mention here, have tried and tried to “give him advice” or state that their “opinion” is different, or how they would have handled the situation differently, but he will have no one of it. If what others say is different than what he thinks, bam he goes off, he starts name calling and his childish behavior. Many of us here feel this is unacceptable. This is a support forum and none of us want or need this aggravation.

0515 started this thread and it has gone horrible wrong for him, now instead of correcting his behavior he wants us all to move on from this thread. Move on to what 0515? The next thread where you are going to lose it again? Do you not see a pattern here?

You owe this entire forum an apology, and this childish behavior must stop, none of us here want to have to deal with you and your problems over and over and over.

Please take what’s been said here seriously, take what’s been PM’d to you to heart. No one thinks you’re a bad person, you just have bad behaviors that you can’t control, we’re all asking you to either control them and act civilly all the time, or leave.

Bottom line, this is not the place for belligerent or childish behavior. You want to argue opinions or call people names please take it elsewhere.

This is my last post to you 0515 in the living room, I have too much respect for the people here to continue, if you have any more to say to me do it on the porch or in PM which I would prefer.

16. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

^
    Funny, but the same things are being PM'd to me about you and that you are too bossy and way out of control sometimes, so I guess we all have issues we need to address & mirrors we need to look in then. ;)

17. Funshine

Funshine New Member

Boys, boys...please!

18. Cheryl

Cheryl New Member

Oh good Lord! You just couldn't let it go, could you 0515? It was drifting away and you had to lasso it back in.

19. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

And so the rude comments by ChrisK was not keeping it going? This is what I mean about some of the biased hipocracy around here where it's ok to be rude to me, but if I say anything back then I am a bad guy and in the wrong. Sorry but it doesn't work that way in the real world Cheryl, and if we were all standing before a judge he/she would tell us ALL to shut up and go home.

20. highway

highway New Member

Stop! bloody hell man!