What s it like where you are.

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by alibell, May 9, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. AnneT

AnneT New Member

Snow in kananskis on saturday. Gorgeous sun yesterday and today. Spring even later than usual for Calgary. Some areas in Alberta flooding. Getting excited for Canucks vs Boston. Go Canucks!

2. survivedit

survivedit New Member

Really freakin' hot and humid and the folks don't have a/c :)

3. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Hot for a mam from Arizona, that must be hot.

4. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Oh Bob, you have my sympathy! Many years ago I rented a house that had no A/C and I swore I'd never do it again. Not around here anyway.

You wanna' come and stay in my guest room? I've got central air and there's a ceiling fan in there too. ;D

5. survivedit

survivedit New Member

I'm on my way Kim! I live in the mountains - I don't do heat - and it's supposed to be hotter today!

Will you take Grater's mint chip for rent?

6. Nathan

Nathan New Member

COLD & misty.

7. Nathan

Nathan New Member

Your family are in my thoughts, survivedit

8. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Make it a pint of Graeter's Mocha Chip (my favorite!) and you've got yourself a deal Bob! :D

While you're in town, you should treat yourself to a 3-way from Skyline Chili. Pretty yummy! I know there's one in Eaton. I've been to it a couple of times with my friend and her sister.

Hope you are doing well and the heat isn't getting to you too much.

9. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Hot and humid. I set up my air conditioners but yeserday managed to NOT need them. Today I turned one on for a couple of hours and then shut it off. It's very comfortable in here now. Tomorrow should be cooler. Sounds good to me. I don't need the electric bills.

10. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Oooh.....it's 6:00 am and it's already 74 degrees and the humidity is 94%. It's like pea soup outside! Good day to stay indoors with a big glass of iced tea and soak up some A/C!! :D

11. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

It's a beautiful day in Chicago. The temps in the low 80s. My windows are open and a beautiful breeze is flowing through the apartment. Forecasts are for this kind of weather through the end of the week. I love it.

12. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Hot and sunny but the humidity has dropped thank goodness! :D

13. aggie

aggie New Member

Record breaking heat in North Alabama - but at least no tornadoes - we have become skeered of storms - that's for sure!

14. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

It's supposed to hit 95 degrees here on Wednesday! Gonna be a hot one in the Queen City!! ;D

15. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

It is a cool 72 degrees in my bed right now, air conditioner is just humming along beautifully.

I love a nice cool bed and lots of covers.

16. survivedit

survivedit New Member

Everything turned green while I was gone. Springtime is officially here in northern AZ!

17. chrisj

chrisj Guest

Winter in Melbourne, it's going to reach 12C today....

18. alibell

alibell New Member

???Winter here but still 19c today.??????? :)

19. Janice

Janice New Member

freezing, rain and hail - hailed on the way home - still had hail on the windscreen when I pulled into the garage. eeeewwwwww soooo cold and only 11 tomorrow.

20. Nathan

Nathan New Member

Crisp *shudders

I feel so exposed. I'm the only member online.