What s it like where you are.

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by alibell, May 9, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Janice

Janice New Member

it's bloody freezing but at least the galeforce winds and rain has stopped for now.

2. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

It's a cold, windy day in Chicago. The sunis out.

3. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

It's turned a little chilly here again (45 degrees right now) and there's a chance of rain every day this week but Friday. I need some sunshine and dry weather so I can work outside in my yard! ;D

4. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Cold and windy in Atlanta today. Not good for a Colombian man.

5. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

Cold, Wet and Windy

6. Rhemajoy

Rhemajoy New Member

Been about the same here .... absolutely fabulous!! It was actually quite nippy last night .. highly odd for closing in on June. Here's hoping perhaps the summer won't be so vicious ..

7. alibell

alibell New Member

Getting cold here now 3c here this morning getting to about 15c during the day maybe some sun if we are lucky

8. alibell

alibell New Member

Oops the rain has started here too. Now I can't mow the lawns.

9. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Beautiful today! Nice and warm and sunny....just perfect! ;D

10. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Holy Hannah...I just checked the weather forecast and it looks like it's gonna' be a rough week here in Cincy. Meclizine...here I come! Have a peak for yourself and send some good thoughts my way that I make it through this week without any attacks please. :-\

http://www.wcpo.com/popup?componentId=185262490&tabId=196181517&tabTemplateName=IMAGE_IMAGES

11. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Cool!!! Keep us posted

12. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Don't take any chances, especially with the shit that happened in Alabama and Missouri,
    they say bad things come in three.

13. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

THE FLOCKIN CICADADA"S are here nasty ugly red eyed flying huge bugs... they come out of the ground. there's the 7 year cicadas and 14 year cicadas.... drop their shells and fly the MALES have sex AND DIE oh sorry little carried away with the CAPS. the females lay 200 eggs they go back into the ground and start again.
    So that's what's going on here.Dodging flying bugs.

14. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

Super cell is on top of us, first wave golf ball size hail

15. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Why do you do this to me, you make me so jealous and my imagination just dance with you climate. Stop it now!!!!

16. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Calm right now but last night was a little rough. Not as bad as expected but still a kinda' scary. :-\

17. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

May in South Florida is the best month of the year, because it is so dry and warm.

18. alibell

alibell New Member

Cold , wet ,windy

19. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Ali,

How have you been?

20. alibell

alibell New Member

Hi Joe
    Not a good start to the week but yesterday and today have been a bit better. I seem to be getting clumsy, just lately I have drooped 2 cups of coffee and knocked one over. that's not like me. I don't seem to judge where things are so well anymore. It's not the vino if that's what your thinking :D
    Still haven't got my appointment for the Surgeon in Auckland yet. I hope it comes next week

TGIF ahhh a Well earned glass of vino.

Hows life treating you?