What Made You Smile today?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by cowcollector, Jun 22, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

my puppy licked my toes..... :D

2. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Seeing Sherry on my horse. Seeing Joyce on my horse. Watching Sherry and Joyce both take a spin around the yard on my horse. :)

3. Titus

Titus New Member

Seeing students turn in their financial plans EARLY
    Watching my two IGs play

4. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

my step-son's 1,000 steer licked my cheek - ick

5. Tara

Tara New Member

For the first time since she passed, the anniversary of my mother's death greeted me with SUNSHINE and not rain.

6. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Hugs Tara xx

7. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

aww... Tara - that is amazing....

8. Tara

Tara New Member

It was raining the morning she died, and I cried all the way to work. BEen that way ever since. It's been raining a lot lately, but today the sun was out. A blessing indeed. :)

9. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

:)

edited - removed personal sentence

10. Tara

Tara New Member

Oddly enough, I never really get too emotional, not like when my dad died. I was definitely closer to my mom, but when she died, I just couldn't afford to fall apart, since I have a child now, and he needs mama.

11. Titus

Titus New Member

Tara....that is a true blessing. I hope you have many, many more sunny days.

12. Tara

Tara New Member

13. Daize

Daize New Member

♥♥

14. Daize

Daize New Member

cat kiss :D

15. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

This did: http://www.menieres.org/forum/index.php/topic,35627.0.html

16. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

hugs tara!!

17. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

What made me smile?

A tiny kitten in the grass stalking a little white butterfly, then catching his own tail! Funny stuff, so was yours Max.

18. Tara

Tara New Member

Today I am happy that I made it through a tough day yesterday, and the sun is still shining.

19. Tara

Tara New Member

My son has been at gramma's since Wednesday afternoon. He missed a couple days of school, yes, but they aren't really doing that much, and she had some big fun plans. I miss him something fierce when he's gone, but the way I see it, they are very close, and I'm going to be around a lot longer, so if GRamma wants time, she's going to get it. He usually comes back from his weekends Sunday evenings, but she's bringing him home now, which means we can have a sun filled fun day! :D

20. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

My grandson is staying with me through the summer. He and I get along really good. He makes me smile a lot :)