What made you smile today?

Discussion in 'Your Fun 'n Games Room' started by mrs_kamm, Apr 23, 2008.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

Great news! Good luck with the rest, A!

2. tm53

tm53 New Member

Benign is such a sweet word.

3. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

I know that feeling - it's one of the best! Great news for you. Good luck with the not so good stuff Aladdin.

4. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

Glad you got good news!!

5. Aliza

A beautiful ride! :)

6. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

A friend of my sons' that I've known since they were in pre-K stopped by when she saw me working in the yard..and she wound up staying for 2 1/2 hours..didn't get any work done, but it was a gorgeous day today and we sat in the grass and talked and gossipped..wonderful to catch up, I miss getting to see all those "babies" of mine at all the ballgames...they're all grown up!! We reminisced about Spring Breaks of their teenage years, when I was in charge of 13-16 boys, and her mother had 8-10 girls...all the low-country boils and grilled hot dogs..and karaoke nights..all the drama ::) ..sigh..

7. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

How lovely! These are the things happy people appreciate and enjoy.

8. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

I do miss those days, but it is fun getting to know them as adults,too!

9. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

My neighbor, a single mother who works hard and is always so positive. She was so afraid of going back to school and after a lot of talks and encouragement, she did. She got her associate's degree over the summer and told me about it today. I am so proud of her!

10. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

Sweet!! So many give up..I love hearing about the one's that take a chance and do so well!!

11. Aliza

Wannabe! Crazy people!

12. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Yes. There is nothing worse than insecurity and putting one's efforts into areas that keep you trapped instead of uplifting you. We see it around us every day. It is sad.

A note stuck on my monitor this mornng that says...I love you mama...made me smile.

13. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

Those are the ones that tug your heart-strings! So unexpected and sweet! :) :)

14. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

My children.

15. Aliza

My very own Copycat! :) :)

16. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

:)

17. Aliza

18. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

My filly - although her flank is still not healed. Another vet visit and she had a minor surgery. I haven't been able to spend some alone time with her and she is getting anxious. Kind of worried about her....however, some apples and love will win her back and of course time.

19. Aliza

RR's avatar! Oh how she wishes to be me. Everytime I change my avatar she feels the need to match me the best that she can! Ain't happening! :)

20. Aliza

Gotta quote myself! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.