What is totally kicking your @$$ right now?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Intrepid, Sep 2, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Trial and error with food. I'm so glad I have Titus to help me out.

2. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

The weather....and my frizzed out hair!!

3. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Insurance company.

4. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Sorry you are having troubles with them Sarita. I can only imagine the frustration you are feeling xx

5. winsome

winsome Misplaced Dumbass

Hotmail. It's been crapola lately.

6. Red Barchetta

Red Barchetta New Member

You asked the wrong person the wrong question.....I have a whole list but the big ones all health related. (having nothing at all to do with MM) Like a urine retention issue, and every drug I try for it, causes other problems, and may reduce the pressure on the kidneys, but due to those other issues, end up stopping that medication AMA (and really don't care that it's AMA, just do not break anything or make something already broke worst in the process) and besides, what did do something beneficial it only reduced the pressure on the kidneys, not the actual volume retained - therefore it's not really solving the problem. I have been using a cathater 3 times a day, but apparently that is not good enough anymore, but no clue what else...
    That doctor also claims that an operation is also not possible due to the way my back and kidneys are (Horseshoe kidney, don't know with the back, I know it has arthritis, but that's it, and don't see how that could effect anything)
    In any even I have tried lots of medication for it, and every one the "cure" was more unbearable than the disease.
    Then this guy starts talking about botox in to the bladder - don't like that idea either - that would cause the bladder to swell, giving it more capacity, and therefore less pressure on the kidneys - but again, you are reducing pressure, NOT actual volume. And I could see other issues with that - I have be incontinent as far as urine goes all me life, more capacity would just mean bigger leaks.
    However if he wants to play with botox, it looks like I would rather have it injected in to the external sphincter (a muscle). That looks like it would relax everything and therefore allow it to drain. Only thing is it could cause incontinence, but who cares, that is a fact anyway. And it vary well could eliminate the need for a catheter at all (except for when a sample is needed for some sort of test).
    Anyway, I just don't know - but something has got to give.

7. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

The weather. I hate the heat.

8. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

My foam roller but I love it.

9. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

You painting, Intrepid?

10. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

No. It's a foam roller to stretch out muscles and eliminate tight spots. Hurts so good but hurts.

11. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

I have a flat tire

12. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

and it's 97 outside

13. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

That sucks Dolfan :( I hope you get on your way soon xx

14. AnneT

AnneT New Member

My own procrastination, lack of focus when I have time off. I keep telling myself to go garden or do some art, but 'what's the point?' slams me, and so here I am.

15. mjscott

mjscott New Member

People you can't depend on.

16. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Wanting to do too many things at the same time.

17. daBronx

daBronx New Member

On Tuesday,Feb.28th,my apartment and 7 other apartments will be heat treated to kill off bed bug infestation.I'm very skeptical whether this will work.If it works I'll stay put but if it doesn't I'll move probably to Fremont where there's a seniors retirement home there.I'm just very tired of constantly getting bitten by these damn bugs especially at night and getting up during the night to scratch.First they sprayed 6 times and now that they figured out that that didn't work they're now going to try spreading hot air into our apartments to see if that does.

18. dallasdaisy

dallasdaisy New Member

Oh dear, bed bugs are terrible.

I have to go back to work tomorrow after being on vacation for 9 glorious days!

19. BumbleBea

BumbleBea New Member

A toothache and the dread of going to the dentist on Thursday.
    Anbesol and Aleve, yum. Really, does anybody like going to the dentist? Well he did offer painkillers to hold me over but I said no.

20. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Oh ouch! Hope it's a quick visit and relatively painless.