What is totally kicking your @$$ right now?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Intrepid, Sep 2, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Good luck Gina...I hope it helps.

After a pretty good week...muffled hearing. I never know if it will be for a day, a week or forever.

2. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Sorry Gustav, I hope the hearing perks up?
    What's the air pressure like where you live? Is it really hot?

3. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Hot , humid and changing all the time.
    Headache.

4. Titus

Titus New Member

Yes. I've been tested for just about everything in the book. The cervicogenic vertigo hits me when I strain my neck doing anything.

5. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

HUMIDITY! Ughhhhhhh :mad:

6. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Nothing. It's all really good.

7. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Head cold :p

8. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

sleep deprivation

9. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Uh-oh :( What's going on?

10. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

beats me. I'm lucky if I get three hours of sleep/night for the last few days. I don't have time nor do I want to go to a quack for meds . I'm weird, OTC has opposite effect. I'll just tough it out. My son and his 2 daughters are coming today and I'm looking after other set of 3 grandsons this PM while my dil goes to a funeral so no time to worry about it. This too shall pass.

11. Titus

Titus New Member

The realization that I have 7 classes beginning soon and a week and a half of worthless meetings.

12. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

400mg of Magnesium after dinner.

13. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

So much pressure in my ears and head :p

14. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

that I still haven't learned that NO is a complete sentence!

15. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Another all day workshop.

16. Michael

Michael New Member

My travel schedule over the next month.

17. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

You've been traveling a lot lately. Bet all you want to do is enjoy the new place instead. Oh and the budget is around 200 bucks.

18. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

My shouder muscles! I have new couches and am trying different ways to work on the sties I belong to without leaving any out. Problem is that although my back isn't constant pain the shoulder muscles are- which end up radiating to my back!! I gotta find a new way to work this computer without something hurting!! I took a two day break and am back with the shoulders thing going on. I think I'm going to read Sarita's infro about the pressure points along the back again - or - ask my grandson for a massage ;D

19. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Ah I wish I were there to help you out and take the knots out of your shoulder.

20. AnneT

AnneT New Member

Laziness is kicking my ass. But let's call it depression or cfs or ADHD and not beat myself up too bad.