What is totally kicking your @$$ right now?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Intrepid, Sep 2, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

2. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

I have a stack of paperwork on my desk to get caught up on and billing to do for the cleaning company that my husband and I own! Yikes! I need an assistant! Any volunteers? ;) ;D

3. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

My weight gain which is 30 pounds over what it should be, which in return is causing me back problems, knee problems, bladder problems, and fatigue issues during the day. But I loooooove food and have not been able to conquer it's strong hold over me yet!!

4. birdmom3

birdmom3 New Member

Throwing out things like old books and papers. We just threw out some magazines.

Birdmom3

5. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

It seems like so many things are for me. Eating is the last thing I think about, hey Chris I'll take some of your weight :D

6. Tara

Tara New Member

A wicked head cold that's moving into my chest.

7. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

I am really pissed about this new umpire rule in football. Changing the rules to protect an 60 old, short, fat, out of shape umpire is just wrong.

8. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

You can have it and I won't miss one ounce of it.

9. survivedit

survivedit New Member

We just got back from a trip to Indiana and now I have 2 days left to get everything ready for another trip to Colorado, keep my son on track in school, spend time with our other son who is moving to Oregon this week and wants to do a major overhaul on his car before he goes. Not really kicking my arse, though, just busy, but I get 8 days in Colorado starting Saturday.

Bob

10. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Dreading driving dowtown Nashville tonight

11. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

Putting my bills together. They were due yesterday, and the bookkeeping department is harassing me about them.

12. wileyriley

wileyriley New Member

fighting a cold since last friday (severe congestion, nausea, fever). 7-yr old son had it first, now my 5-yr old daughter is getting it. trying to care for them and myself while recovering from 2nd gent injection. they both went back to school last week. trying to keep up with paperwork, homework, making sure things are ready for the next day. most of this has been done while my husband has worked 10-12 hour days. oh, and also trying to help my 13 1/2 year old 72 pound hound dog get up and outside to go the bathroom. have to help her back up the stairs too. she's very sick and the big "decision" for her is constantly looming over my head. also trying to help my mom make decisions about my dad who has early-onset alzheimer's.

geez...usually i would be working full-time too. i guess i should be thankful i'm not dealing with that despite the added financial stress it causes.

thank goodness for the long weekend coming up!

13. Daize

Daize New Member

family aunt on DH side dying of lung cancer who I am very close to, paying bills, and a little this and that. :p :p :p

14. June-

June- New Member

sinuses, my eyes are red all the time

15. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

I am really missing all our forum friends that have left the conversation here and I am wishing they were back. :(

I miss their energy, their insights and their sometimes opposing views when expressed civilly. I miss the dynamic of being in that big group of people that I care about.

Miss you all!! :-* :-*

16. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

hmmm i've been kicking my children's backsides into gear plus i bought kinect for the 360 so been laughing at the kids and greg playing it.

17. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

Trial

18. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

19. mrdizzy

mrdizzy New Member

20. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

I know what you mean. I watch Criminal Minds and they open and/or close the show with quotes. This is one of my favorites from Charlie Chaplin:

Nothing is permanent in this world, not even our troubles.

And here are two more good ones from Chaplin:

The most wasted day in life, the day in which we have not laughed.

I like walking in the rain, becoz nobody can see my tears.