What is Love? Please add your definition of love!

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by Aladdin, Mar 6, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Terri-Lee

Terri-Lee New Member

that feeling of being home
    or
    that someone who can finish your thoughts for you when you forget
    or
    putting someone else first without thinking about it
    or
    getting lost in the moment

Pure, unadalterated joy in being

2. dlbach1

dlbach1 New Member

Love is a bogus concept contrived by retailers, florists and greeting card companies to boost sales.

3. Ceeka

Ceeka New Member

There are so many different kinds of love, but one I will always hold dear came bounding into my heart and filled me with joy as my only minutes old grandson was put in my arms. Holding my daughter's hand and cradling her first born in the other was a feeling which is barely describable, but love comes the closest.

4. Cara

Cara New Member

very good TerriLee!!

5. Daize

Daize New Member

oh love is the feeling of joy that fills my heart, God giving me another precious day of life and my whole family & dear friends, hug kisses from DH and my kids.

:)

6. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

cee- congratulations - miss you dear friend

7. thornapple

thornapple New Member

Love is what I feel when I hold my grandson while he is asleep. Silky little boy, never still, salty sweat on his brow, eyelashes no man should have...and he is mine, and I am his, forever.

8. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

ah yes, Cee there is nothing quite like that. Oh, I hope you are well. I think of you often.

9. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

Aw Cee, I can't wait to experience that.