What happens if I quit?

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by pardonme, Oct 2, 2009.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. amberini

amberini New Member

"tangled up in the complex relationships of sorrow and regret and acceptance."

The more one fights to untangle, the stronger the knots will be.

I certainly understand though. Much harder to just "BE" and let things slowly find the level center and begin to see how it's all intertwined.

It's possible to quit without the whole specter of death. We can just give up, we can barely walk in place and eventually, something will come along that knocks us out of that orbit and into new territory, hopefully one that is healthier.

It's okay to march in place, it's okay to catch our breath. Sometimes we need just this sort of a shut down in order to find our way out again.

A long time ago someone gave me a wad of necklaces to sort. They were in knots and I couldn't find the end or beginning of this mass of metal.
    So, I started with two pins and slowly worked on those knots until eventually they all came apart.
    15 necklaces were revealed, some she forgot she even had to begin with. The exercise didn't really matter to her but it sure helped me learn about perseverance and patience.

So it is with you P, you will find the way to untangle all the knots in your life and restore simplicity.
    Small changes can make a big difference.

Sending cyber-pins...

J

2. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

your words touched me today dear J

3. pardonme

pardonme Guest

4. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

I wonder if upon our deaths these questions will be answered?

5. pardonme

pardonme Guest

6. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

I am going outside know to stand close to the quacking aspen.

7. burd

burd New Member

I talk to bugs. Does that count?

8. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

sure, but if ya talk to a tree ya know the tree has bugs so why not do both at once. ?
    :)

9. burd

burd New Member

Oh I like that! I also hugged a beautiful oak tree at Zumwalt park yesterday, after I had talked to some beautiful red dragonflies. Did you know they turn their heads on a neck just like the praying mantis? Awesome.

10. wacky jacky

wacky jacky New Member

please can anyone tell me is brain fog part and parcel of having menieres disease , i feel like ive had a general anesthetic every day , ie groggy , dopey not with it ?

11. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

don't be thinking of quitting now, wacky jacky. Go to The Living Room and use the search function. Type in brain fog and be rewarded with dozens of posts. Part and parcel is the fatigue for certain and the fogginess.

12. amberini

amberini New Member

No, it's not a requirement to have MM but many do. Many other illnesses have brain fog as one of their symptoms.
    We would need more information from you to help. I suggest you start your own thread to introduce yourself. Not everyone checks every thread and I wouldn't want you to get lost in the shuffle.