Welcome new folks, posters and lurkers all.

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by gardenfish, Sep 28, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Mya46

Mya46 Knowledge is POWER!

Thanks Linda!!! :)

DesertLover, i love your "fiercely independant" quote....i can relate. And also the quote about "keep looking at the same door".....you have a great personality to fight this disease! This forum has done wonders for me in the knowledge dept, welcome!

Mya

2. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

bump for all

3. hi folks from the uk just found this forum and hope to settle in kev

4. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

blackburnrover, there are many here from the UK. You will meet them over time.

Mysteriouswaz, you have settled in just fine.

Paul

5. Bonxie

Bonxie New Member

Hi Kev,

I am UK too! PM me if you wanna ask anything. Although, I have to say one thing....Blackburn Rovers??? Hee hee!

Cheers

Chris

6. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

7. jabber

jabber New Member

A BIG HUGE WELCOME from here too, we were all "Newbies" once but you won't feel like it for long.
    Loretta

8. Ceeka

Ceeka New Member

PamelaJean, welcome back! I've wondered about you and how you have been doing. Neat reincarnation- Mya. I like the change. I remember you had a quick wit and a neat fun personality...definitely a Mya!!

And, welcome to all the newbies be you virgin newbies or like Mya - reincarnated. We are happy to have everyone here. This site has been my rock through some pretty tough times since I joined the forum; I'd be lost without it. I feel like this is my online family and I care about them even though they have taught me to stand up and say "Look out world, here I come."

Feel free to hop into any of the threads or begin your own. Most of the MM related posts are in the Living Room and we "play" and sometimes get a bit unruly in the others. ;) If an unruly posts happens to pop up in the Living Room just ignore it. I believe with out a single doubt there isn't one person on this forum who wouldn't do everything in their power to assist if another member asked for help.

Every once in a while I check and see thirty or forty guests are reading, but not posting. I would like to encourage all of you to register and let us give you a welcome hug or electronic handshake. MM is definitely something we can handle better together as a group than as an individual. We aren't doctors that's for sure, but we can share our own experiences which will allow you more information which you will need to be your own advocate.

9. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

Ceeka, yours is a timely post. Thank you.
    Paul

10. Mya46

Ceeka, you remembered my old name! I got lost and could not get back in with it so i chose my favorite name Mya. I've been kinda quiet lately, back to lurking, but now and then i pipe in when feel needed. Thanks for remembering me and the compliment, means a lot.

And Paul, neat idea opening up this old post, good timing on your part with some of the other ones out there.... ;)

Welcome to the newbies too, lots to learn here on this forum and lots of nice people...keep an open mind.

11. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

OK, I know you were Pamela (and Jean because that's my middle name :)). Now the question is, what do you want to be called?

12. Mya46

Hi Linda!

Well, Paul likes Mya so lets use Mya since i love it. I'm thinking of you because i'm flying to Vegas this weekend, first time on plane in a long time. Last year at this time i was vertigo girl BAD from March - Sept and now i'm in remission. I'm thinking positive thoughts about you and how you fly all over and i can hear your voice saying just stay calm and relaxed, and don't stress. Thanks for your help! ;)

13. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Hi Mya -

Have a fantastic time!!!!

14. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

Mya will have a safe, happy, fun trip and that includes the flying. :)

15. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Big welcome to all the new folks here....... you cann't find a better place to be with all the sweet folks here and the great info they can give. So stick around and hope you feel right at home.

Janet

16. Mya46

Thanks Paul and Linda! :)