Welcome new folks, posters and lurkers all.

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by gardenfish, Sep 28, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

We had a couple of welcome posts a few months ago so I thought another one is in order. I have cruised the Internet and visited many forums relating to meniere's disease and its symptoms. This one remains my favorite. I hope you find it useful, fun, informative and enjoyable.
    Best wishes for a grand day. Welcome to the forum.
    Paul

2. sparksmith

sparksmith New Member

I shall second that!

God Bless,
    Mike

3. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Welcome from me, too. Please ask your questions and we'll do all we can to help answer. Welcome!

4. MMwife

MMwife New Member

Hello All,
    I'm here to say thank you for the welcome. I found this site one month ago and have gotten very good information for my Hubby whom we think has MM. He is still in the begining of the testing stage. He sees the ENT for results Tues. I am mostly a lurker because I really don't know what I'm talking about yet, You all know soooo much more. I am thankfull that I have found you all. I am sad that we have lost all of the information that was hear last week. Oh well, nothing we can do about that. I'm just glad I was able to read a good part of it that is allowing me to help my hubby. Thanks again.
    Sandy

5. Dixie Chick

Dixie Chick New Member

Yes i want to add my welcome to all the new people here also. I was glad to find this form when I was DXed with MM in 2003 and we are just on bug happy family here.

6. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

ditto! i'm too lazy to type today

7. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

be sure to peruse all of the forums. Don't cook or write? look there anyway and you will find humor, validation and useful tidbits. Thanks for being here.Paul

8. ripper roo

ripper roo lisa

me too :) :) :) :)

lisa

9. michele

michele New Member

a big thanks to all the folks who are willing to answer us 'newbies' questions!

10. Leon

Leon New Member

Paul,
    I agree with you. This is a great forum and I thank Ray for everything he does to make it available to all of us.
    Leon

11. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

Welcome, welcome back and hi. This is a great site. You can get information, comfort, validation and especially you can make some great friends. Without this site I would be a blubbering, depressed and angry dizzy person. But the exchange of information and compassion I have gotten here has helped me so much.

12. sparksmith

sparksmith New Member

cdedie
    I second that too!
    I don't believe I have thanked Ray for all his imput and I suppose he will not see this but I am sure he knows how much we all appreciate this because of all the posts!!!!

13. Mya46

Mya46 Knowledge is POWER!

Hi All

I thought i'd post saying i wasn't able to log on for months due to computer software gremlins? Anyway, i heard GF started a post on oldies that are newbies again so here i am with new name. I was PamelaJean and back as Mya46. Good to be back! I've been a "lurker" all summer! ;)

14. wendyd

wendyd New Member

All of the above is true, and one of the neatest things of all is knowing you aren't alone, no matter what happens, this amazing assortment of wonderful peole are here and ready to offer advice support and a touch of some great humor! What more could anyone ask for! :D

15. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

Mya46, may we call you Mya? :) Good tht you got your computer fixed.

Wendy we could ask for money, lots and bunches of money. ;)

16. Mya46

Yes GF, call me Mya, i've always wanted to change my name to Mya. It means "free wiind". ;)

17. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

pretty, very pretty. Do you know the language base of Mya? I like names and languages.

18. Mya46

Mya...I just know "free wind" and i've always considered myself a free spirit and a wind fanatic (love storms). I've love the name since i was verrry young. I used to know the base, but my memory is so awful. My pups name is Siena (she's an italian greyhound), i named her after my favorite town in Italy when i visited in 2003 (very gothic town). And i met a pug the other night whose name is Neo, thought that was kinda neat too for a dog. I've always enjoyed names. My boyfriends name is Torsten, he is from Germany....neat name.

I must say Gardenfish (Paul) is rather unique, i do know you love your gardens. Didn't i read 50 rose bushes in a post when i was lurking this past summer!!!? Impressive. I have 2 rose bushes, one is so beautiful and the scent is just as heavenly. I have no clue what kind, its light lavendure. Gardening is one of my passions, but not fishing.....just beach bumming. Soaking in the sun is so theraputic and swimming in salt water. This year was iffy, i was vertigo girl all summer so i was very careful in the water. ;) Nice to hear from you, i've read some of your poetry while lurking, neat guy. Thanks for the welcome! ;)

19. desertlover

desertlover New Member

Hmmm...should I risK? Nice welcome, after reading some forums, have decided you all DO understand what Meneire's is. Nice? to know others have the affliction..others cope..need to remind myself I'm not the only one..perception gets a bit skewed when under attack.Tis a comfort..tho I wouldn't wish this on anyone! Thanks for the welcome.

20. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Welcome back, Mya!!

Welcome to the forum desertlover :)!!