Weird Ear

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by SMRoz, Dec 1, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. CGR

CGR Guest

:D :D :D

2. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

Tylenol isn't an anti-inflammatory, it's just a pain blocker. Ibuprofen and other NSAID's are anti-inflammatories.

3. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Sean, I agree with Taximom re exercising too late. You need a break of about five hours between exercising and sleep. The exercising may make your body feel tired but it's got all the blood pumping around so you'll stay awake.

4. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

I have a question that debunks the whole vigorous exercise and inability to sleep correlation, but it might be more appropriate for the Front Porch :D

5. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

I was trying to be helpful which is my version of nice. Sorry Sean.

6. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

I think we all know what you mean. ;) Different sort of 'exercise' different 'release'.

7. KTabc

KTabc Cheese Head Dumbass

Hey Wiley--that is a great explanations about the good ear! I feel something going on in the good ear--tinnitus, discomfort, just an off feeling. But, I like your doctor's idea better.......let's hope he is right. Are you back to teaching?

~KT

8. wileyriley

wileyriley New Member

hey kt-
    no. still not back to teaching. looks like it's gonna be a looooong time. darn it. recovering from my 3rd gent injection and trying to be patient. hope you are well!

9. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

Thanks everyone. I wasn't mad towards anyone here I was mad at the situation. I usually work out at 0500 4 times a week but have been trying to get ANY sleep so I put it off until after work.

Like I have said in the past sometimes the best cure for a problem is people treating you like normal. Sometimes giving each other crap is a great way to take your mind off of something.

I officially got to bed around 0230 and was in a coma until my alarm woke me up for work so I got just under 4 hours. Thats big progress. Tomarrow I have plans so I won't be getting back home until after midnight and Saturday morning I have to get up at 0500 to get more stuff done. Looks like I will push to get a good night sleep on Saturday night.

Still dead tired but making progress. Thats the overall goal.

10. SMRoz

Quindi, molto stanco

11. Daize

Daize New Member

Sean!! please get some rest!!!

As for the ear...don't know.

now do what you have been told by others here young man or else!

:)

12. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

And she just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich.

13. SMRoz

sappiamo ben poco

apprendimento

14. SMRoz

I knew Volta was time.. I had to cheat at the rest.

I am learning because

Io amo la lingua e mi piace il cibo

I speak Italish!

15. SMRoz

piacevole

16. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

Have your vitamin D levels been checked recently? Also, do you spend any time out of doors? They say that being exposed to natural light (even if it's cloudy and/or rainy) helps you reset your biological clock. If you spend all your time indoors, your body might be confused. I know getting outside is a huge help in avoiding jet lag for me, even when I travel to other continents.

17. SMRoz

I play a lot of hockey outside and I go for runs when the weather permits

18. amberini

amberini New Member

Okay, time to 'fess up.

How many screen names DO you have? I am getting confused, could you post a list along with their personalities so I can try to keep up? I promise to print it out for reference...

...and you need a blood test to find your actual level, really.

19. SMRoz

Lol Only 1 official log on I changed the names a few times but keep them all with some form of SMRoz in them (my initials) that way people can find me

20. SMRoz

FYI to the world

I got 7 hours of coma like sleep last night though am only suffering with some moderate dizziness today.

Things are getting better.