viral panel / immunological approach

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Irelandman, Feb 5, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I wish I could see her.

2. Angelea

Angelea New Member

Call her office and ask for a recommendation to someone in your area. Maybe they know someone??

3. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I plan on doing that tomorrow morning. I sure hope they can recommend someone closer to me.

4. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

Maybe we create some kind of fund where people could see the doctor of their choice...or we could all chip in and pay air fare...would be nice wouldn't it?

5. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

That again? ;D
    Yep, but some of us don't have quite the coverage one might hope for with our private insurance.

6. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I wonder what really poor people in third world countries do when they get Meniere's Disease or MAV. I wonder how they cope or if they have help and support from anyone. It must be so hard to be dirt poor, destitute and have a fked up disease like this one.

7. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

That should have been Schapelle's defence: "A dingo put some viral panels in my boogie board bag!"

I had a couple of viral panels of my own in my pocket but a cheeky monkey grabbed them at the Monkey Forest.

8. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Wayan mengatakan hal terbaik untuk dilakukan adalah menempatkan panel virus dalam beberapa nasi goreng.

Selamat tinggal untuk saat ini, waktu untuk berjalan-jalan ke sawah.

9. HJG0989

HJG0989 New Member

Thank you. I did just what you suggested. I sent my PCP the information a while back and saw her today. She wrote me a script for 2 weeks of 2,000mg of Acyclovir. If it doesn't have an impact at least I will have tried. This is about the last thing to try until something new comes along.