Vestibular Implant

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Gene P, Oct 18, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Air Force One

Air Force One New Member

Good luck Gene ...I'll be praying for you!!!

2. nwspin

nwspin New Member

Good luck with the surgery, I was wondering when they were going to start human trials. Since you are in my backyard I will be watching with much anticipation.

3. james

james ''Everywhere I go there I am'' GS

Good luck Gene! It's fantastic!

I hope it all goes well for you.

4. Running Dizzy

Running Dizzy New Member

Good luck Gene! I went through the clinical trials for the Meniette device at the U of W. There are some great doctors there! I can't wait to hear about how you will be doing after the activation of your implant.

5. rev

rev New Member

Prayers - cause I really am a minister. Hope that is cool with you.

6. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Thinking of you Gene and hoping for good things.

7. travelershe

travelershe Quinn the eskimo/ foster puppy

Thank you for posting!!
    I can write for everyone here when I say "All the best"
    and we hope you get some much due relief!!!

Thanks again,
    Lynda
    Redding, Ca
    bi-lateral 14 years

8. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.

Great article Gene, well done! :)

http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/10/21/5323733-head-spinning-menieres-disease-may-have-met-its-match-

Thinking of you and hoping all has gone well. Can't wait for the updates!!!!

9. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Saying prayers that it works for you and you have a quick recovery.

10. mainegirl

mainegirl New Member

Way to go, Gene! Best wishes to you and thank God for people like you who are willing to be the first to try it - you are an inspiration.

11. tm53

tm53 New Member

Godspeed Gene!

12. mrdizzy

mrdizzy New Member

Hey Gene!! Wow i gotta say I am a bit jealous. I am in the process of getting a CI myself, or maybe two!! I wonder if this device could work in conjunction with a CI??

13. Air Force One

Air Force One New Member

Woooot!!! Good luck Gene!!! This story making it to MSNBC makes me even more excited. Imagine a cure for vertigo!!!! I can live with this disease NO PROBLEM if I never have to face vertigo!!!!

Please Lord help us all and make this your answer for the suffering of those with Meniere's!!!!

14. jools

jools Guest

Good luck Gene, this indeed will be a breakthrough for all of us if it works, fingers crossed and best wishes for a speedy recovery coming your way.

15. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Good Luck Gene and I am so glad you are now a member of this forum! Wishing you a speedy recovery and NO MORE VERTIGO!!

16. rev

rev New Member

someone let us know when they hear from Gene - waiting to hear how he is and then how he progresses

17. Running Dizzy

Running Dizzy New Member

Here is a link to the article again to read about Gene from MSNBC http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/10/20/5323733-head-spinning-menieres-disease-may-have-met-its-match-

18. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Thinking of you Gene. Praying the surgery went well and that you are on your way to no more vertigo!

19. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Good Luck you have us all excited!! If they need more volunteers all they have to do is come to this forum I think they'll get more than they need!! WOO HOO... Prayers

20. luckyswife

luckyswife New Member

THINKING OF YOU GENE,YOUR A CELEBRITY!!