Vertigo Pictures - Graphic May Cause Dizziness

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Aladdin, Oct 16, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. June

June New Member

I can see all of your pictures, but none of Tuckers. Is it something about my Apple?

2. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

here's the photos sparrow

3. sparrow

sparrow Guest

Wow Aladdin !!! You are amazing. Thank you for sharing this with me. Your artwork is first class and right on. I am soo glad your doctor is using your photos to demonstrate the perception of spinning and dizziness. I wish I could capture what I experience, so I thought hard about it and decided to buy some finger paints, lol, and take pics of what I draw and show them here..... why not? It may not be equivalent to the very talented members here but what the heck. Also, I will try to use my digital camera to show some of my collages. My collages are very dark and show my dark side. I love to use Salvadore Dahli in some of them. He has always been my most favorite artist, I love his mediums.

Thank you for starting this Aladdin !!!! It's such a creative outlet that will help many of us.

Sparrow who is getting out her paintbrushes and saying................ hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!! :D this could be fun again !!! We need a cyberspace where we can hang our pics there for the world to see.

Sparrow who is feeling much better than earlier today !!!

It's an unbelieveable release to get it out of us and down on paper. Soo incredibly theraputic.

Love and hugs,

Sparrow

4. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

sparrow - oh my - I just love finger paints - please express yourself anyway you can - it's funny i've been thinking about getting some finger paints - please if you have a digital camera or a scanner share them here - please - it's such a relief when you express a feeling or an emotion - it's actually very liberating - I honestly don't have the strength (at the moment) to recreate such dark photos and maybe now I don't want or need to - but that's expression of art - it can help you during your darkest moments (well that and prayer and family/friends) --some of the photos and articles I've written in the past seem to escape my memory - I've actually read some of my articles posted somewhere else or printed and thought "hmm...what words this writer wrote..." only to discover hey that was me at one time --- however, the pics are distortions of my face so it's kind of hard not to recognize myself - hah
    please do share your paintings and words - ok?

xo

5. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

others have said the same thing - xo

6. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

june and ocean - i cann't see tuck's either