Vertigo Pictures - Graphic May Cause Dizziness

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Aladdin, Oct 16, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. pardonme

pardonme Guest

2. tucker

tucker The Meniere's DVD Guy!

really good question! I feel spinny most of the time, full rotational vertigo about twice a month, LOTS of quick spins, distorted perspective....OMG long flight of stairs......

Some of these are really hard to capture with the camera. But I am trying.

I have MM and MAV

Tuck

3. dizzy teacher2

dizzy teacher2 New Member

They are beautiful pictures, but wow. It's like having a very bad hangover, and drinking again! Kind of like walking down the hall in a hotel, very long, thin hallway with lots of patterns in the rug and walls. Uugh

4. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

time for some new pics??

5. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

6. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

7. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

8. kay

kay New Member

Sorry but these pictures are nothing like the vertigo that I have experienced for 10 years or that of my aunt. Why do you keep posting these?

9. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

10. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

I have MM and SCDS (mav) so I have different types of vertigo. I also have nystagmus which means my eyes bounce back and forth and the world around me bounces literally. I also have osciopolla - when I hear a specific noise my eyes bounce upward and away from the sound causing the view of the world or person I'm looking at to be distorted - it's very weird and freakish - to be honest. The surgery I just had helps with the drop attack and the mean rotational veritigo that can leave me feeling devistated (sp).

Why do I post? I need a creative outlet and this is one of them. Each photo I post is or has captured my view since I've had these two monsters. The sound of my own voice hurts so I don't talk a lot and I've not recovered enough from the surgery to write...some days I just feel so bad inside that I don't know which way is up ... just for me to be able to aim and shoot is progress as my balance was completely gone and now slowly returning...Why do I encourage others to post? To have a creative outlet and let them know they are not alone. The reason why I have the warning - to warn others that these types of photos may or may not cause nasuea and or induce vertigo/vomitting.

sorry you suffer

11. ToniG

ToniG Guest

It must be my computer, I can't see the pictures. :-\

12. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

I'm sorry toni - I posted one just for you - well two - I know you suffer from MM and MAV -

i'm going to sign off as I'm not feeling well

Merry Christmas

13. Rusty

Rusty New Member

I'm pretty sure that I have mm. I've had a variety of attacks.. One felt like I was doing forward sommersaults while the room tilted a little.
    Sometimes it looks & feels like I'm on a ship in heavy seas . Sometimes it seems like the room is spinning around me. Sometimes it feels like I'm balancing atop of a telephone pole. The distortion only occurs for me when things are spinning fast, or once when it caused my eye to twitch- then it looks a lot like some of these photos.

Aladin has more inner ear problems than mm.

14. livestrong

livestrong New Member

WOW!!! Thats excatly what it looks like.. How did you do that?? I have to show my family these.. then maybe they will get it.. Wish we had one for noises!!! :'(

Love Alisa

15. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

16. amberini

amberini New Member

17. ToniG

ToniG Guest

Thank you. It's my computer...I can see them today. Captured my migraine.

18. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

darling - it means some of the pictures are nauseating - sigh - sorry you are nauseated - ginger, lemon, peppermint are good for nausea

19. luckyswife

luckyswife New Member

Alladin,
    I just had to pop in and say that you are such a sweetheart.You are always so caring.I think of you often with what you are going through,you are a trooper.

20. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

MERCI

MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEETIE