User's Manual for Dealing with MM

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by Artlover, Jun 3, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

2. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

HeY, Do Not walk without watching every step you take, even when you feel fine! Falls will just happen out of the blue!

3. Artlover

4. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

always a pleasure to read your words and look at your pictures - kind of like rays of sunshine on a gloomy day

5. Artlover

awwwwww.

xo Sally

6. Lorrie K

Lorrie K New Member

These words are as true today as when I first read your post. Still going through bouts of "why" and depression, some days I'm okay with it, others not so much.

7. Artlover

Hang in there, Lorrie. It does get better. It took me a while though. xo Sally

8. dizzylizzie

dizzylizzie New Member

Went to a new ENT who was highly recommended by several people. I like him very much and he has been trying various things to prevent the dizziness and vomited which had escalated from two to three times a year to three to five times a week. Here's the kicker, though.....in addition to having Meniere's Disease, because of my history of migraines he also told me I have a condition he called "Migraine Brain" which also causes dizziness. Wow.

9. Artlover

Oh, sorry to hear that. I have started to get migraines too. But a doctor told me to take strong tylenol or similar thing and nip it in the bud, it has worked so far.