UPDATE-Please Pray for this Amazing Young Woman

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Henrysullivan, May 31, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

many prayers and thank you for caring for this lovely woman

2. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Here's another update. It is now appearing that Rene has at least three sources of symptoms, upper cervical, BPPV, and indeed TMJ. BPPV confirmes by a successful Epley. TMJ diagnosed by oral surgeon. Cervical vertigo confirmed by movement of the head in vertical position and inducing momentary vertigo as Dr. Rauch speaks of in his video. This is an interesting case because I know many people on this site also have TMJ, or TMJD, and Rene's both became dislocated in her fall in October. The surgeon has fitted a mouthguard, which seems all he thinks is presently required. But he told her that it could take months to heal. She is seeing a local Blair chiropractor to treat the cervical aspect of this. She just started with him. Coincidentally, he has a TMJ treatment protocal that he is going to try on her. My NUCCA guy also successfully treats TMJ. So this will be interesting and it should interest folks here who suffer with TMJ. All the TMJ sites and posted experiences I read indicate that TMJ can cause dizziness, headaches, ear pain, aural fullness, pressure, etc. These symptoms should sound very familiar to folks here. So I will keep updating this thread as anything new develops. Your prayers are indeed still appreciated.

3. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

i will pray and keep her in my thoughts - she has similar problems to me

4. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

I would not be surprised to learn that there are many people who suffer these symptoms from colateral contributors. And that is one reason I believe Rene's could turn out to be a very telling case. Pray that it wiil be.

5. Daize

Daize New Member

my prayers continue for Rene. I too have mouthguard for years for TMJ.

Hank, thanks for the update.

Ruth

6. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Ruth, does the mouthguard cure anything or just keep it from getting worse, or what?

7. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

the mouthguard made me sick and didn't help

i have tmj, cervical vertigo, scd, and MM or something similar

8. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

I expect there a lot of folks who have colateral causes for these symptoms.

9. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

me too