Turmeric Root: Another person sees their symptoms begin to vanish

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by earshurt, Dec 26, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

Really? I am not being mean but there a lot of jokes going on in this thread.

2. earshurt

earshurt New Member

Ok back to turmeric. Im taking one teaspoon before bed in a glass of hot milk. Any objections?

If im not cured by morning, im coming after someone.

Oh God please tell me you didn't? You will be dead by morning. It was nice knowing you pal. Can I be one of the six that carries your casket since I kilt ya with the turmeric?
    (joke)

(see, my binary mind can do that)

ok ya'll wanna have fun? I'm gonna start a thread about the golden mean ratio. it will be great fun.

And CGR, you got the baddest avatar on the planet bud. No doubt!

Thats the meanest, leanest, sweetest avatar in the house dude man
    [​IMG]

3. CGR

CGR Guest

without me.

4. CGR

CGR Guest

But seriously, is one teaspoon with milk ok? I read it on the internetz, so it must B 4 REALZ!!

5. CGR

CGR Guest

Real men have yellow teeth. I don't want to be a real man. I want to be a sissy with nice white teeth. ;D

6. CGR

CGR Guest

I think i'm starting to hallucinate. Is that normal? It's kinda cool the way the door is falling down slowly and then popping back up again.

7. tm53

tm53 New Member

Naw, you are doing push ups. It's normal.

8. CGR

CGR Guest

if the turmeric makes the hallucinations stop, i'm gonna be pissed.

9. CGR

CGR Guest

Ok, i'm gonna smoke it in a bowl then.

10. CGR

CGR Guest

[​IMG]

"Turmeric rockz, oh yeah!"

11. earshurt

earshurt New Member

No! I already told ya yer done fer son. Find poison control officer immediately. Are ya nuts?

Seriously tho, I guess that is ok. And actually the absorption of the curcumin in the human body is a bit of a problem.

Two schools of thought on this. I don't pretend to know but here goes.

I been drinkin so i'm typing slow tonight.

1. Black Pepper, the piperine enhances absorption. Put pepper in it.

2. Fats also enhance absorption. So the milk may also help.

People from India are smart as hel* on this stuff and they use "ghee" which is clarified butter. A fat. They do that to enhance absorption into the cells.

I'm sorta thinkin that using a fat like milk has, along with pepper, with the turmeric, is the best of all worlds.

The curcumin in turmeric unfortunately has a hard time getting into the body at full strength. I ASSUME without further study maybe because the stomach acid does or does not put the buzz in the thermomodaculator that puts the wizz in the down jack that inhibits the fizz from the upjack download from the satellite from mars that solidifies the signal from jupiter?

copy?

12. earshurt

earshurt New Member

It is not good to drink when you have autoimmune problems. But myself being part of the human species, well i'm weak like everybody else. I still do it sometimes. It shuts down the cytokine storm while I do it, but afterwards the storm of cytokine inflammation is a payback because alcohol weakens the immune system.

But of course with the mighty power of Captn Turmeric Root I can shut down that IL-12 increase which antagonizes the Th1 pit bull that wants to rip me ear off and eat up the myelin sheath on the nerves and my brain. So I dare!

With the mighty power of Captn Turmeric I can drink and turn that Th1 into my little whimpering puppy dog.

copy?

13. CGR

CGR Guest

One can only hope...

14. earshurt

earshurt New Member

And actually for the brave study this.

DMSO

This is a solvent derived naturally from trees. It is a rocket ride to the blood stream. It is a delivery system like no other. Practically anything you mix with DMSO and ingest or put on the feet around all those tiny vessels will rocket into the blood stream like nobodys business.

However, I caution you......DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK ON DMSO.

cuz its like this...if ya mix it with dmso and put in on yer feet...rest assured you will get SYSTEMIC BLOOD DELIVERY so make sure you want to do what you are about to do.

15. CGR

CGR Guest

Why not just mix it with LSD and get it into everywhere imaginable?

16. CGR

CGR Guest

Hey i resemble that remark

17. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I have studied 15 pages of this and soaked it all in. Keep it coming EH.

18. CGR

CGR Guest

POTT

19. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Do you have anymore references for tumaric I can look into please.

20. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Can you really overdose on this.