Tucker's Menieres DVD

Discussion in 'Meniere's Disease "Database"' started by basket lady, Jan 27, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. basket lady

basket lady New Member

Tucker,

I received your DVD yesterday. WOW!

How you have been able to put our world in to photos is incredible. I could relate with every picture you had. I had my family sit with me to watch it so they could try to understand this wonderful thing called MM.

You did a great job. I can't image how hard it was for you to do that. Hats off to you. Great Job.

Take care and keep us posted on your test results when you get them.

{{{HUGS}}}

Rose

2. tucker

tucker The Meniere's DVD Guy!

Thanks Rose for the postive post about the DVD, Glad I could help you and your and y our family!

Danny

3. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

Isn't it great!!! He's very talented for a Menerian. LOL Seriously that DVD is the greatest!

I'll be getting mine when I get my disability check!

4. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

This really has been a big help to a bunch of people. We need to get info about it either "stickied" or in the Database.

5. cdedie

Good idea Linda! Do we ask Ray or can we put it in ourselves?

6. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

We have to ask Ray. I usually do that by hitting the "report to moderator" and making the suggestion on the line that comes up. But I've sent a couple lately on other things and Ray has not responded yet.

7. VickiS

VickiS New Member

I should get my family to watch it...just yesterday my father asked "Has your dizziness settled down yet?" I said nope, I just don't talk about it anymore!

They mean well but I guess you have to experience the horror of dizziness to know what sufferers go through (hence Tucker's DVD! :)).

8. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Thanks, Ray. I know how busy you are. Thanks for moving this thread!

9. DizzyNBlue

DizzyNBlue Forever Faithful Dumbass

Hello Danny I don't know if you've seen that I've posted about your DVD several times.

I have your DVD and Aarons. Both GREAT DVD's!!!

My husband said watching yours and then the other really gave him more insight as to how I feel. He also stated that it helped him to better understand MM as it isn't anything a person can see that doesn't actually have it. He ask me to explain sometimes whats happening when I'm not feeling well and I try to explain. He said seeing the DVD's let him see what I try to explain.

My family and his have seen them as well and all treat me different now as they said they had no idea about what I was dealing with. I now get asked how I'm feeling and can see the concern that wasn't there before. Those DVD's have really made a big difference for me regarding both families.

I applaud You both for what you did by putting the DVD's together.

10. mrs_kamm

mrs_kamm Sorry.. is the Noise in my head bothering you!

My I please have the info on how to get the dvds please :)

11. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Click on the link in Tucker/Danny's post that says Meniere's DVD Website.

12. cdedie

13. tucker

tucker The Meniere's DVD Guy!

Here is the link to my website www.shutterfreaks.com/Pancy-Menieres

14. solari

solari Administrator Staff Member

I've ordered both DVDs and will give them a whirl with my family.

Ray

15. ebazourdi

ebazourdi New Member

Hi everyone: it's me, ebazourdi, still trying to maneuver around the forum. How do I go about getting Tucker's Meniere's DVD? Also, does anyone have any tips as to how I can learn to get around the forum? I'm 75 yrs old and have had meniere's since early childhood, deaf in left ear and don't hear from the other, unless you count all the critters living in my ears. Anyhow, I would like to buy T's DVD.
    pauline

16. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Pauline - Click on this link:

http://www.shutterfreaks.com/Pancy-Menieres/about.htm