Tucker checking in

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by tucker, Oct 9, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Stacey3048

Stacey3048 New Member

{{{{{ DANNY }}}}}

I am sorry to hear your latest news!! :( :'( I join the others in wishing that your wrist isn't broken again. Bless your heart, Danny!!!!

As far as your options from the doc, I would go for option #2 as well. A few days in the hospital with the Valium drip will give you a much needed break from the beast! Please take care of yourself and get some TLC!!!!

You have been such a vital role in educating others on MM. Thank you very much! It's time for you to take care of yourself. We will be here for you, my friend!

Love and hugs to you! :) :) :-*
    Stacey

2. sparrow

sparrow Guest

Danny~ Sorry to hear about the wrist !!! I hope the hospital stay will help with your symptoms.

I hear you about Murphy's Shingle hanging out over your head, I have it to !! This year is almost up, fortunately. Here's to a much better 2007 !!!

Sparrow

3. minnesotadizzy

minnesotadizzy New Member

Danny,

Get the rest and enjoy it while you can. Hope you heal well... I know what you are going through fell 5 weeks ago and my ribs are just healing. The DVD sound worked great! Thanks for sending another.. glad you caught the other bad ones. Keep up the great photography.....

Dave