Today is Joshua's birthday!

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by karenlr, Nov 21, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. karenlr

karenlr New Member

My little guy is now 9 years old! Please say a prayer for him today, that he continues to stay healthy and keeps learning and thriving.

2. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

my little man is 15 today :eek: i will send positive thoughts that he stays healthy and keeps thriving...........think i could use some to get my son back on track with his work and away from the smoking /drinking/drug taking 18 n 19 yo's he calls his friends

3. karenlr

karenlr New Member

You have them, thats a tough place to be. If you knock the friends they come out his heros, but at the same time... It's like a no win no matter what you do!You have my thoughts and prayers. Tell him happy Birthday for me.

4. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Happy birthday, Joshua!

5. June-

June- New Member

Happy Birthday to Joshua and Amanda's son. Positive thoughts going out for all the boys!

6. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Happy Birthday Joshua. Hugs to you and Mom and Happy Birthday and Hugs to you and your Boy Amanda.

7. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Happy Birthday Joshua!!! Have FUN FUN FUN TODAY!

8. Daize

Daize New Member

Birthday wishes to Joshua and caring thoughts to Amanadaj's son.

I wish both boys good things in their lives.

Ruth

9. tm53

tm53 New Member

Belated Birthday wishes!

10. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Thank you everyone, his favorite part of his birthday was...

His chocolate caaaaake! He loves chocolate, the apple didn't fall too far from the tree that's for sure.
    He had to make sure everyone in the house go a piece of his bday cake before he would eat his own.

11. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Joshua brought me his birthday cake and asked if he could have a piece, when I asked him what kind of cake it was his response was GOOOOD!

12. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Oh gosh Karen I am so sorry I wasn't around here a few days ago for Joshua's birthday. Very belated Happy Birthday wishes for that very special little guy. :-*

13. rev

rev New Member

late - but at least I saw it - internet server told me they had "network problems". Hope he had a good day

14. karenlr

karenlr New Member

He had a great day, thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. We are back to jumping hurdles again. This time at least it's not illness, unless I can call it someone else being sick in the head! Oh well. Hugs all!